Streamer saves guy in London from "Somalian" mugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What a hero, he did the right thing. Hopefully the dude who got assaulted will heal.

And as for that , no comment.

Leicester Square Piccadilly Circus is a no go zone after 9pm, too many somali gangs taking advantage of tourists.

If a farax intervened he definetely would’ve got stabbed, don’t try to be a hero.

I hope blm xalimos notice nobody describes the perp as BLACK, even the chi.nk knows it’s a somali. They said somali like 20 times in the space of 5 minutes. Now the police will stop and search random faraxs in the vicinity and charge them with minor crimes such loitering. Ceeb badana

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I hope blm xalimos notice nobody describes the perp as BLACK, even the chi.nk knows it’s a somali. They said somali like 20 times in the space of 5 minutes. Now the police will stop and search random faraxs in the vicinity and charge them with minor crimes such loitering. Ceeb badana
Lol go to 6:07:30 he said skinny somalian :mjlaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
so You’re calling yourself third world lol

giphy.gif

I still won’t understand how the uk doesn’t allow you to carry any type of weapon 4 self defense. what if ur in a alley and this has happened and nobody is there to help?
when you disarm the people, only people left with weapons would be the bad guys.

I still won’t understand how the uk doesn’t allow you to carry any type of weapon 4 self defense. what if ur in a alley and this has happened and nobody is there to help?
when you disarm the people, only people left with weapons would be the bad guys.
look up dunblane this what got guns stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending