Streamer saves guy in London from "Somalian" mugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
At least it's only 1 minute and doesn't get to the part where he says Somali :meleshame:
what a relief i avoided hitting play in fear of that :whew:

phew.gif

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Walk around soho, chinatown, leicester square and all the back roads inbetween at night your bound to get robbed by Madow or somalis.

What you on about maybe in covid times but any other day the place is packed full of people enjoying the nightlife

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The UK is obsessed with labelling any somalis that does 1 2 crime as SoMaLiAn is weird because I'm sure in Canada when a somali does a crime they just group him with maadows. Is obvious the UK has anti somali anti sentiment

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The UK is obsessed with labelling any somalis that does 1 2 crime as SoMaLiAn is weird because I'm sure in Canada when a somali does a crime they just group him with maadows. Is obvious the UK has anti somali anti sentiment

not really theres just a sizeable somali community and helps the police force narrow down who they are looking for.

I’m from the U.K. and they hate Somalis worse then other black People. Even when Sudanese or Ethiopian do crimes they say they are Somali.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I’m from the U.K. and they hate Somalis worse then other black People. Even when Sudanese or Ethiopian do crimes they say they are Somali.
It’s because Ethiopians and North Sudanese are quiet and stay under radar so that would be the last thing in their mind. They are not aggressive and loud as unruly Somalis in public.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The advent of social media made it worse. The majority of the topics in Somali community online is about race, ethnicities, every other topics which would be seen as highly controversial today and mocking random black users in the most popular and active public platforms where everyone can read. This fuels hatred.

You will never see a loud Ethiopian, Eritrean or Sudanese online. Let alone targeting random people based on their race on social media so using them as scapegoats will never work.

Last edited:
The advent of social media made it worse. The majority of the topics in Somali community online is about race, ethnicities, every other topics which would be seen as highly controversial today and mocking random black users on the most popular and active public platforms where everyone can read. This fuels hatred.

You will never see a loud Ethiopian, Eritrean or Sudanese online. Let alone targeting random people based on their race online so using them as scapegoats them will never work.
Wow you’re so right. Ethiopians in the U.K. are less problematic. But I won’t lie I remember how hard it was being Somali when I was younger. I was bullied and beaten up so bad so maybe the people being antiblack online are just doing it for revenge?

Saddening to say the least, I cannot imagine the pain of his family, but they had their part to play in this for raising a thief.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
London turning into bombistan. Somalia; exporting moryaans since 1991.

Indhoyar was overreacting though. A little stab wound builds character 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts