Streamer saves guy in London from "Somalian" mugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Even though i feel for the ch*nk, i Mean the Oriental guy, he issa bigot at best if not downright Racist and shud be sued for his anti-Somalitic Canard and racist tropes.

The bicycle wasn't even electric nor a good one. It looked like a shitty cheap one. :dead:

The skinny Black Eritrean was paid by George Soros as part of the 'StOp AsIaN HaTe' campaign. :fittytousand:

I hope blm xalimos notice nobody describes the perp as BLACK, even the chi.nk knows it’s a somali. They said somali like 20 times in the space of 5 minutes. Now the police will stop and search random faraxs in the vicinity and charge them with minor crimes such loitering. Ceeb badana

Exactly, we have a unique look, they would never be able to tell any other African apart.

Apollo

VIP
Seems like UK Somalis are copying fellow blacks in the States by targeting East Asians for their goods/belongings.

Somalis in Sweden and Finland should start a ''Stop Somali Hate'' campaign.

I have seen some statistics that they are the most disliked and hated group there, lol. Even when it comes to racially motivated attacks by groups.

I have seen some statistics that they are the most disliked and hated group there, lol. Even when it comes to racially motivated attacks by groups.
A while ago, I remember watching a video of some young Finnish girl shooting animals & pretended they were Somalis.
:damn:

Kinda like how central americans get mistaken for Mexican or other east asians being mistaken for Chinese
At one point, Mexico encompassed all of Central America so the confusion is understandable, since there's no genuine differences between them.

Usually, people get confused for the dominant country of the region their home country is located in.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
At one point, Mexico encompassed all of Central America so the confusion is understandable, since there's no genuine differences between them.

Usually, people get confused for the dominant country in the region their home country is located in.
True it was called MesoAmerica
1618108969872.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I hope blm xalimos notice nobody describes the perp as BLACK, even the chi.nk knows it’s a somali. They said somali like 20 times in the space of 5 minutes. Now the police will stop and search random faraxs in the vicinity and charge them with minor crimes such loitering. Ceeb badana
They'll blather about how traumatizing this is and finish with "I PrAy FoR OuR gUy" and the white/Chinese guy be like
1618110064642.png

Damn this probably gonna go viral ceeb

I saw it trending on Reddit a few hours ago. When I read the title (it was something like, “streamer saves Asian man from attacker) , I assumed it was just another Madow doing Madow things. So I skipped it.

Now I’m seeing that it’s a Somali. And it doesn’t help that they say “Somali” a million times in the video. The EMBARRASSMENT :jcoleno:

Its only a matter of time until people start doing the stop asian hate thing lol
some asian got robbed by a poisonous crackhead i dont think it has racial intent. Hopefully somalis dont get worse rep because of some idiot junkie

Last edited:

we are probably tied with arabs as the most hated in sweden, i can see why though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending