Streamer saves guy in London from "Somalian" mugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is now going viral everywhere. A Reddit post has over a million views and comments and it’s all over twitter. Yet again Somali men embrass us.

FDC801AB-23B1-425D-8FCE-A194B7290BCB.jpeg

One of the comments on the video

that’s cuz he isn’t trained. plus i’m not saying everyone needs will know how to deal with those situations but even displaying a firearm is enough to get most criminals away from u since they want items and if it’s risky they won’t go for it. peep how he targeted a miskeen asian guy. you can just tell from the video he isnt assertive and weak. perfect target 4 criminals
Even if you're trained, I wouldn't recommend trading punches with a knife carrying c*nt trying to rob you. Shitting into a colostomy bag for the rest of your life over an Iphone isn't worth it sxb.

Even if you're trained, I wouldn't recommend trading punches with a knife carrying c*nt trying to rob you. Shitting into a colostomy bag for the rest of your life over an Iphone isn't worth it sxb.
Don’t throw hands. I call upon my glock for these situations. too bad uk is bunch of liberal pussies who banned guns

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Guys this is now going viral everywhere. A Reddit post has over a million views and comments and it’s all over twitter. Yet again Somali men embrass us.
Somali men are not all the same. I hate you xalimos who try paint us all under one brush. I could do the same to somali women but I understand that there not all the Same.

Kkkkkkkkkk :whew: You made me feel better about getting mugged twice
At least your large intestine is still intact sxb, could've been so much worse. You got off easy all things considered lool

Gtfo of London bro, I hear nothing but bad things about the place. We slept over a my friend's old uni mate's house in London. The works for KPMG and lived in a decrepit shoebox, the place's a fucking money pit wallahi.

At least your large intestine is still intact sxb, could've been so much worse. You got off easy all things considered lool

Gtfo of London bro, I hear nothing but bad things about the place. We slept over a my friend's old uni mate's house in London. The works for KPMG and lived in a decrepit shoebox, the place's a fucking money pit wallahi.
Sxb they stopped me and took my motorbike, my iPhone, even my motorbike helmet, I remember looking at his fat j.areer head and wondering how it would fit.

Where do you live, recommend me a place with many office jobs. I’m thinking leeds.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Somali men are not all the same. I hate you xalimos who try paint us all under one brush. I could do the same to somali women but I understand that there not all the Same.
firstly we r not even sure if he's Somali but even if he was so what!

If he was of different ethnicity they d be fervently moving the goal post and doing Buranbur for him

"> GF oo indhaha u roon
>I can't breathe buu dhahay" :drakewtf: :camby::farmajoyaab::drakelaugh:

:fittytousand:Haye ii wad shekada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts