Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

This is a very good play. Im still going to wait to see how bbig unfold and jump in.

Price entry will be around $5-6

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
But the price is also going to be dependant on the performance of bitcoin.
thats a good point. Bitcoin also looks like its dumping. I'm going to take the risk seeing that Bitcoin long term is an appreciating asset and crypto is still in its infancy.

I guess we'll wait and see.

The more money you have the harder it is to yolo.

I've been sitting on the sidelines these last few days, holding +90% cash. I'm praying for a crash/correction so I can yolo again.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The more money you have the harder it is to yolo.

I've been sitting on the sidelines these last few days, holding +90% cash. I'm praying for a crash/correction so I can yolo again.
any particular stocks you're looking at?

im all in on bbig at 315 shares at $9.32 average. That's my current YOLO

any particular stocks you're looking at?

im all in on bbig at 315 shares at $9.32 average. That's my current YOLO

Nothing in particular but growth tech stocks like everyone else. But this sector is too expensive right now though and near future returns at current valuations don't seem promising.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Nothing in particular but growth tech stocks like everyone else. But this sector is too expensive right now though and near future returns at current valuations don't seem promising.

Expensive stuff keeps on getting expensive.

I remember thinking Facebook stock was expensive a few years ago, yet this shit kept on going up

1631463854041.png

yahoo finance UK and yahoo US showing different sets of data for GME apparently. GME looking like a good hedge against a possible market downtrend. MOASS?

AMC is killing it while GME is plunging. Is this the first time both stocks show opposite trends?

They were moving in the same direction for a while.

Must have to do with the earning reports.
To every gme nigga imagine trusting shitstreet bets GameStop is a dying company

Last edited:
Also wallstreet bets is just another gambling subreddit :mjlol:i feel bad for any broke ass college student who trusted these retards

Also wallstreet bets is just another gambling subreddit :mjlol:i feel bad for any broke ass college student who trusted these retards

Not really hedge funds illegally created fake shares and naked shorted them. Its negative beta means its inversely proportional to the S&P500.

And a forward PE of $6347 means the current price of GME should be well over $5000, if the EPS is positive. In January the earnings per share ratio went positive for the first time in several years causing the stock to rocking + volume.

Another +EPS could send it to new highs and if a crash or correction happens too. So its worth looking into but a proper gamble...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts