Still my best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a couple hours ago my best friend came out to me!
I honestly didn’t know how to react and I remember that a video I saw that it takes a lot of courage for people to come out and I told him that is cool with me and we just kept talking.
When I came home i told it my sister and she told I can’t be friends with him.
Which is weird because does it mean I can be friends with for his sexuality that is forbidden in Islam? Because my other friends do stuff that are also forbidden in Islam ( drinking, eating pork, premarital sex, basically all sorts of things).
I do have muslim friends too, just FYI

So my question is how is he any different?

I honestly didn’t know how to react and I remember that a video I saw that it takes a lot of courage for people to come out and I told him that is cool with me and we just kept talking.
Which is weird because does it mean I can be friends with for his sexuality that is forbidden in Islam? Because my other friends do stuff that are also forbidden in Islam ( drinking, eating pork, premarital sex, basically all sorts of things).

Waryaa miyaad waad lantahay what do u mean came out? Like you're friend loves u or she wants to marry u??

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

that sounds gay.

He's not any different, God made him that way, end of story.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:fantasia2: your best friend is gay
That's kinda awkward but ask if he plans to be with men or women for the sake of Allah.
If you're friend's with him then I salute you I could never be friends with a person my gender who's gay. That's weird:holeup:
I'm don't stay with friends with people who drink or do drugs either so I'd drop him personally :kanyeshrug:

(Sahih International)
But the answer of his people was not except that they said, "Expel the family of Lot from your city. Indeed, they are people who keep themselves pure."

-Sura An-Naml, Ayah 56

(Sahih International)
And [mention] Lot, when he said to his people, "Indeed, you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 28

(Sahih International)
Indeed, you approach men and obstruct the road and commit in your meetings [every] evil." And the answer of his people was not but they said, "Bring us the punishment of Allah, if you should be of the truthful."

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 29

(Sahih International)
And when Our messengers came to Abraham with the good tidings, they said, "Indeed, we will destroy the people of that Lot's city. Indeed, its people have been wrongdoers."

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 31

:fantasia2: your best friend is gay
That's kinda awkward but ask if he plans to be with men or women for the sake of Allah.
If you're friend's with him then I salute you I could never be friends with a person my gender who's gay. That's weird:holeup:
I'm don't stay with friends with people who drink or do drugs either so I'd drop him personally :kanyeshrug:
He is not muslim, tho! And right know is dating a girl! I don’t think I can just drop him. We were friends for like 13 years and he is that kind of friend that your whole family knows and loves. I think I am going to tell my Hooyo and follow what she thinks is right.

(Sahih International)
So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 40

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
He is not muslim, tho! And right know is dating a girl! I don’t think I can just drop him. We were friends for like 13 years and he is that kind of friend that your whole family knows and loves. I think I am going to tell my Hooyo and follow what she thinks is right.
OMG :farmajoyaab:
That makes it worse. This is why I only have muslim friends. I think your mum's going to have a heart attack. Brother have you talked to him about Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending