Still my best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Farax I don't wanna be snoopy but this seems like it's you and your using a friend as a cover story to see our reaction:hillarybiz::lolbron:

BTW if he's into both genders can't he live as straight. He doesn't have to date guys just because he's attracted to them

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I meant like with someone who argues with the Quran. And not just a blank statement.
I am a purist muslim. Your gay nigga was created by God, and since he was created by god, he was created as equal as you and me, meaning that him being gay is not haram. Him fucking niggas is though, ma ii fahamte?

OMG :farmajoyaab:
That makes it worse. This is why I only have muslim friends. I think your mum's going to have a heart attack. Brother have you talked to him about Islam
He likes Islam and Kind knows a lot about it, since he’s basically always at my home. I think you are right my mum is going to have a heart attack, cuz she always prays for him to revert to Islam as he is a really good person.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
that sounds gay.

He's not any different, God made him that way, end of story.
No Allah didn't make him that way. Its a desire. Recently a test was done between 2 twins. One was gay, and one was not gay. Twins literally have the same dna. There's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the action that's wrong. I know gay Muslims who don't act on their desires, because of the Deen.

Farax I don't wanna be snoopy but this seems like it's you and your using a friend as a cover story to see our reaction:hillarybiz::lolbron:

BTW if he's into both genders can't he live as straight. He doesn't have to date guys just because he's attracted to them
If so why would I give a f*ck what you guys think? And it would be haram for me to even tell you that or anyone, since it’s haram to talk about your sins.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You need to support your friend, the world is already hard on him so don’t be an ass to him. His sexual orientation won’t effect your friendship. Gay friends are the best:it0tdo8:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If so why would I give a f*ck what you guys think? And it would be haram for me to even tell you that or anyone, since it’s haram to talk about your sins.
Woah ho calm down little tortilla :siilaanyosmile:
Why you getting so defensive brother

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
No Allah didn't make him that way. Its a desire. Recently a test was done between 2 twins. One was gay, and one was not gay. Twins literally have the same dna. There's nothing wrong with being gay. It's the action that's wrong. I know gay Muslims who don't act on their desires, because of the Deen.
Sexuality is decided at birth, so God made him that way. You're pretty much implying that God is not our creator. Twins don't have the exact same DNA, they're definitively different.

Do-I-Look-Somali

It's a proven fact. 97 percent of males have gay thoughts at one point, but 94 percent block it out in a second. I feel bad for the poor dudes that fell for the whisper of shaytan. But still gays are humans. If its a Muslim gay who ignores his desire for the afterlife then don't cut him off. One of my good friends had those desires, but Alhamdulilah now he is married with a pretty chick.

Lol also you really shouldnt be looking for islamic advice on here. Most people on here have 0 tolerance or intellect and know nothing about the religion. They just make bold claims. The others have some sus views........

Do-I-Look-Somali

Sexuality is decided at birth, so God made him that way. You're pretty much implying that God is not our creator. Twins don't have the exact same DNA, they're definitively different.
:gucciwhat: My friend don't complicate something simple. Sexuality is a choice. I just told you how 2 twins who share the same dna both had different sexualities, and guess what? The gay twin literally became gay at 20 lol. That LGBT agenda is outdated.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
:gucciwhat: My friend don't complicate something simple. Sexuality is a choice. I just told you how 2 twins who share the same dna both had different sexualities, and guess what? The gay twin literally became gay at 20 lol. That LGBT agenda is outdated.
Sexuality is selected at birth, thus created by God. You told me that twins have the exact same genes, that's also false. God created gay niggas.

Hayay hayay, it's been confirmed that homophobes are usually gay themselves, if we include your arab genes then you have the highest chance of becoming homosexual in this forum.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Lawrence S. Mayer, MB, PhD, a scholar in residence in the Department of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and Paul R. McHugh, MD, a Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, state in the Fall 2016 special report, “Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Science,” published in The New Atlantis:

"While some people are under the impression that sexual orientation is an innate, fixed, and biological trait of human beings — that, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual, we are 'born that way' — there is insufficient scientific evidence to support that claim. In fact, the concept of sexual orientation itself is highly ambiguous; it can refer to a set of behaviors, to feelings of attraction, or to a sense of identity.

Epidemiological studies show a rather modest association between genetic factors and sexual attractions or behaviors, but do not provide significant evidence pointing to particular genes. There is also evidence for other hypothesized biological causes of homosexual behaviors, attractions, or identity — such as the influence of hormones on prenatal development — but that evidence, too, is limited. Studies of the brains of homosexuals and heterosexuals have found some differences, but have not demonstrated that these differences are inborn rather than the result of environmental factors that influenced both psychological and neurobiological traits.

One environmental factor that appears to be correlated with non-heterosexuality is childhood sexual abuse victimization, which may also contribute to the higher rates of poor mental health outcomes among non-heterosexual subpopulations, compared to the general population. Overall, the evidence suggests some measure of fluidity in patterns of sexual attraction and behavior — contrary to the 'born that way' notion that oversimplifies the vast complexity of human sexuality."

For all the born gay advocates out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts