Still my best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Sexuality is selected at birth, thus created by God. You told me that twins have the exact same genes, that's also false. God created gay niggas.

Hayay hayay, it's been confirmed that homophobes are usually gay themselves, if we include your arab genes then you have the highest chance of becoming homosexual in this forum.
Bro their is literally no consensus out there that supports the idea of gender being determined at birth. The only ones pushing that are the LGBT crowd. A desire is a desire, and deciding to be gay adds to that. So you're telling me someone deciding to be gay at 20 was determined at birth? :westbrookwtf:
Thats ridiculous. Also I'll never be gay. I'll show you all the females I've had after Ramadan.

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So a couple hours ago my best friend came out to me!
I honestly didn’t know how to react and I remember that a video I saw that it takes a lot of courage for people to come out and I told him that is cool with me and we just kept talking.
When I came home i told it my sister and she told I can’t be friends with him.
Which is weird because does it mean I can be friends with for his sexuality that is forbidden in Islam? Because my other friends do stuff that are also forbidden in Islam ( drinking, eating pork, premarital sex, basically all sorts of things).
I do have muslim friends too, just FYI

So my question is how is he any different?
stop calling yourself farax. Youre a mexican.
I honestly didn’t know how to react and I remember that a video I saw that it takes a lot of courage for people to come out and I told him that is cool with me and we just kept talking.
Which is weird because does it mean I can be friends with for his sexuality that is forbidden in Islam? Because my other friends do stuff that are also forbidden in Islam ( drinking, eating pork, premarital sex, basically all sorts of things).

CUT THE OFF. RAMaDAN WAAYE. HE EVEN HAS THE NERVE TO TELL U he IS A IN THe BLESSED MONTH...?
I WOULDVE BEEN HELLA OFFENDED.

The problem is your whole segregated community. Your whole community hasn’t fully integrated into western life. It’s time we started shipping you out to muslim lands.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
tbh if you can be friends with a non-Muslims then it's no different , his sexual orientation shouldn't be a bother

or are you only friends with other Muslims?

Tbh it’s not that easy. A couple month I think i would write the same thing as you but when it affects you it’s different i guess.

U like your friend that's the biggest qaniis nimo in this forum waaku sidee u want the ground to swallow u up leave him cut him off say my religion says stay away from me!!!

U like your friend that's the biggest qaniis nimo in this forum waaku sidee u want the ground to swallow u up leave him cut him off say my religion says stay away from me!!!
I kinda don’t understand you but i didn’t decide on anything i haven’t talk to him since.

Something similar happened to me with a former caadan friend. Difference is she chose to come out to me by putting her lips on mine and sticking her gross, slimy tongue down my throat. I never spoke to her again. I'm not homophobic so I don't care if people are gay or not, but that was not okay.

Something similar happened to me with a former caadan friend. Difference is she chose to come out to me by putting her lips on mine and sticking her gross, slimy tongue down my throat. I never spoke to her again. I'm not homophobic so I don't care if people are gay or not, but that was not okay.

She kissed u and u didn't stop her you are definitely qaniis!! I heard most of the girls are qaniisin they stare each others underwear and kiss each other that's overboard qaniis nimo!!

She kissed u and u didn't stop her you are definitely qaniis!! I heard most of the girls are qaniisin they stare each others underwear and kiss each other that's overboard qaniis nimo!!

I'm not gay, you weirdo. I didn't stop her right away because I was caught off-guard when she kissed me, and that sneaky caadan used that opportunity to also stick her tongue in my mouth. I didn't do anything because I was completely shocked, but when she proceeded to try to feel me up I pushed her away and left.

I'm not gay, you weirdo. I didn't stop her right away because I was caught off-guard when she kissed me, and that sneaky caadan used that opportunity to also stick her tongue in my mouth. I didn't do anything because I was completely shocked, but when she proceeded to try to feel me up I pushed her away and left.

I was shocked kulaha!! No excuses u are definitely qaniis LA xawla!! How will you let someone put their tongue in u kulaha I was shocked u didn't even push her grab her hair step on her forehead and beat her!!! I'm not stupid u are qaniis repent naaya!

I was shocked kulaha!! No excuses u are definitely qaniis LA xawla!! How will you let someone put their tongue in u kulaha I was shocked u didn't even push her grab her hair step on her forehead and beat her!!! I'm not stupid u are qaniis repent naaya!

Lol, why would I hit her??? I'm not a violent person and we're not in Somalia. I ended our friendship and stopped interacting with her, no need to be violent towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending