Stay clear of MN guys! HOLLY SHIT! Star Tribune Minnespolis says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A destitute African country facing a crisis of this magnitude doesn't have the luxury of worrying about human rights.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A destitute African country facing a crisis of this magnitude doesn't have the luxury of worrying about human rights.

i dunno, fam. we don't abandon our humanity because others have ditched theirs, know what i mean?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
i dunno, fam. we don't abandon our humanity because others have ditched theirs, know what i mean?

For humanity to survive this far, we have continuously rid ourselves of the weak who were not fit to survive. My proposal is simply to ensure the continued existence of our people, whatever the cost.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So you believe in the genocide of the Madhiiban?

The Madhiiban are part and parcel of the Somali people. We are guided by science and not base superstition, nor are we constrained by Western so called morality.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Midgaans are not weak. It's just that most Somalis are stupid aka we should be killing off from the larger clans. Midgaans can actually create shit what has a geeljire ever done?

Exactly.

If anything, the Madhibaan are the backbone upon which Somalis as a whole will flourish and become the great power Providence has promised us .

The history of the oppression of the Madhibaan - even as slaves of the invading Somali Clans - is long and full of blood and tears

You have told them they're not Somali and they have accepted it

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wish I was from a minority clan so people on this website despise me even more. That would have been the cherry on top of the cake.

http://madhibaan.org

They hate you for what you have done to them.

They will come to understand that in the Greater Somali Republic, all Somalis will be equal in law and practice.

As a merit based society, I expect them to outperform the sons of Geeljires and will quite possibly make up a
substantial portion of the elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending