Stay clear of MN guys! HOLLY SHIT! Star Tribune Minnespolis says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i actually didn't know most of this stuff about HIV

i thought once you had it your ability to spread it was the same regardless of whether the disease evolved to aids

but apparently with the advent of these drugs a suppressed viral load makes even unprotected sex pretty low rate of contraction.

we may very well defeat this disease before i turn 30.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've actually seen a few studies on this back when the AA trolls were arguing something similar. They were mostly Ethiopians, a few Bantus, and a single Somali guy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace quit lying.

It's like that Sheikh in London who said there were thousands of Somali girls with HIV. Why do people lie though?

I've actually seen a few studies on this back when the AA trolls were arguing something similar. They were mostly Ethiopians, a few Bantus, and a single Somali guy.

So what is the point of this thread ? Only to trash us by spreading fake info ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...e2hjdf6k761dBiZ9Q&sig2=FBS0RQfV3QmHv9jQkfVa0g

Read the study, a bunch of Ethiopian and South Sudan Christians

:camby:

"All key participants were male, HIV-positive, and born in East Africa, with a majority from Ethiopia to the Sudan. Most had been in the US for five years or less, with a range of 5 months–12 years. They ranged in age from 23 to 57, with a majority reporting they had less than a high school education. Most reported that they were proficient in English, with one respondent reporting limited proficiency and two reporting no proficiency. Key participants were either Christian (55%) or Muslim (45%) and all but one identified as heterosexual"

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
actually hold up

i don't think the actual story is fake

just uncle menace's claim that it's somali women that are being affected

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/diseases/hiv/hivsurvrpts.html

the same number is being reported by the state health department
The actual story is different
There were 307 new HIV diagnoses reported in Minnesota in 2014, an increase of 2% from 2013Great disparities in HIV diagnoses persist among populations of color and American Indians living in MinnesotaMale-to-male sex remains the leading risk factor for acquiring HIV/AIDS in MinnesotaNew HIV diagnoses remain concentrated in the Twin Cities seven-county metro area (86% of new diagnoses in 2014)Foreign-born persons made up nearly 1 in 5 of new HIV infections in 2014, and progress from HIV to AIDS more quickly than U.S. born persons living with HIV in Minnesota
The whole state had 307 new hiv not somalis 1/5 of them were African born again not just somalis
61 Africans were infected in that year

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah menace is legit lying about the somali girl part, we know that

but the story's real and Minnesota does have a problem on its hands

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
African born in this case refers to Ethiopians, Sudanese, and Kenyans.

They were already hiv+ when they came to Minnesota.

@UncleMenace this thread is considered to be slandering the Somali woman and you could get sued for it. Any non profit Somali org in Minnesota can find you through your IP. And get sued Be careful.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Anyway I don't see what the brouhaha about HIV is all about.

Any infected person should be quarantined for life, sterilized, and killed if they refuse.

Such an easy solution but countries like Botswana would rather have half their population running around with HIV

:drakekidding:

yeah menace is legit lying about the somali girl part, we know that

but the story's real and Minnesota does have a problem on its hands

It is considered slander by law not joke. everything you put internet stay there forever

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You folks think that Cadaan reporter knows the difference between African countries?

Besides what other population besides Oromo and Somalis are Africans are there. On top of that, the Oromo's got high rate of AIDS and they heavily engage in sexual penetration with the Somalis. Heck, we are marrying them in the hundreds.

I WARN YOU PEOPLE, MINNESOTA IS A HOT BED FOR AIDS CARRYING FEMALES.

You folks think that Cadaan reporter knows the difference between African countries?

Besides what other population besides Oromo and Somalis are Africans are there. On top of that, the Oromo's got high rate of AIDS and they heavily engage in sexual penetration with the Somalis. Heck, we are marrying them in the hundreds.

I WARN YOU PEOPLE, MINNESOTA IS A HOT BED FOR AIDS CARRYING FEMALES.

They know very well the difference between them and Somalis rare marry Oromo for cultural and historical reasons.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They know very well the difference between them and Somalis rare marry Oromo for cultural and historical reasons.

LIARRRR! even ask @Reiko that Oromos chicks boyfriends are Somalis and some have married them.

98% of Africans in MN are Somalis and Oromos. Out of this percentage 70% Somalis and 28% Oromos.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@UncleMenace you lying piece of shitfest. Somalis don't date Oromos. No Somali guy in MN dates Oromo chick and no Somali chick in Mn dates Oromo. In Mn Somalis keep it to themselves. Stop lying about MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending