Stay clear of MN guys! HOLLY SHIT! Star Tribune Minnespolis says

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. I have no love for Oromo. Poor Somalis. One day we shall annex their lands, river basins and burn down their houses. I have no love for anything Ethiopian. For f*ck sake I don't even drink Cofffee.

And We are welcoming them in our country which they called themselves in Mogadishu EX Oromo.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hate breeds yet more hate

/pein

I'm sorry but we have every right to hate Ethiopia and their non Somali people.
1. Ogadenia and the killing of Somalis, burning down their houses, forcing them to stop speaking their native tounge and forcing them to idenitify as anything but Somali

2. Invading Somalia which resultet in 700 000 Somalis loosing their homes. Valuable old ancient property destroyed. Which then resulted in the creation of fucking AlShabab

3. Meddling in our affairs by using clan structure.

3. Amisom - rape and killing innocent Somalis, just a couple of weeks ago the Ethiopian Amisom beheaded 30 innocent Somalis outside of a Mosque.

4. Painting a pic of us to other nations which is not true

5. Doing everything in their power to stop us from actually forming a real gov and real military.

6. Trying to deny a state called Somalia ever existed, tried to get our former colonizers to give all of our land to them.

I WILL HATE THEM FOR ETERNITY.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
And We are welcoming them in our country which they called themselves in Mogadishu EX Oromo.
This might give you a heart attack but I read a survey done in sanaag back in 2004 they had oromos living in the most remote villages imaginable and nearly all of them were on the warsangeli sections:lolbron:
They infiltrated near your home:pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Na joog I'm just referencing a Naruto passage because the vitriol is fairly strong here.

This might give you a heart attack but I read a survey done in sanaag back in 2004 they had oromos living in the most remote villages imaginable and nearly all of them were on the warsangeli sections:lolbron:
They infiltrated near your home:pachah1:

I know that I have my uncles back home told us, they took empty piece of land and live there but they are segregated from locals.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Set the world on fire abayo, I ain't gonna stop you :diddyswag:

You'll be burned. Lameness is not allowed.
tumblr_mpmsljwyOR1r6qguso1_250.gif

What happened to the sub clan who owned that land?
It was dump place for rubbish and they cleaned it, most of them worked as vendors and sleep there. They can not sell drugs or alcohol or even kidnapped any kids. We watch them carefully, same in Lasanod they live in one big home(villa) 200 of them. And people even do not want in their town. Look at YouTube you will see the video.

VixR

Veritas
I agree. We should surgically and chemically sterilize them and even isolate them or perhaps have a gps ship implanted so we know where they are at all times.
Anyway I don't see what the brouhaha about HIV is all about.

Any infected person should be quarantined for life, sterilized, and killed if they refuse.

Such an easy solution but countries like Botswana would rather have half their population running around with HIV

:drakekidding:

Lmao! You and Bahal are the dynamic duo. :holeup::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending