Stay clear of MN guys! HOLLY SHIT! Star Tribune Minnespolis says

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIARRRR! even ask @Reiko that Oromos chicks boyfriends are Somalis and some have married them.

98% of Africans in MN are Somalis and Oromos. Out of this percentage 70% Somalis and 28% Oromos.

Bring links and proofs that those who got aids are Somali women otherwise YOU ARE liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar and you are liar

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@UncleMenace you lying piece of shitfest. Somalis don't date Oromos. No Somali guy in MN dates Oromo chick and no Somali chick in Mn dates Oromo. In Mn Somalis keep it to themselves. Stop lying about MN.
Tbf somalis and oromos even habash to some extent live together so them fucking isn't impossible to comprehend:ftw9nwa:
His making up these high number claims thoe:ftw9nwa:
Ohh I know this somali female married to oromo guy her kids speak Somali and everything:ftw9nwa:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Anyway I don't see what the brouhaha about HIV is all about.

Any infected person should be quarantined for life, sterilized, and killed if they refuse.

Such an easy solution but countries like Botswana would rather have half their population running around with HIV

:drakekidding:

I agree. We should surgically and chemically sterilize them and even isolate them or perhaps have a gps ship implanted so we know where they are at all times.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Freebandz only fobs mingle with Oromos. Real Somalis don't. Most Oromos smell like shit.

There was this Oromo family Infront of me at Cub foods once, they smelled like their food, I had to go self check out!

@Freebandz only fobs mingle with Oromos. Real Somalis don't. Most Oromos smell like shit.

There was this Oromo family Infront of me at Cub foods once, they smelled like their food, I had to go self check out!
Certain class probably from all these years of staying in refugee camps in Ethiopia affected them. Even FOB have standards.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace you lying piece of shitfest. Somalis don't date Oromos. No Somali guy in MN dates Oromo chick and no Somali chick in Mn dates Oromo. In Mn Somalis keep it to themselves. Stop lying about MN.

What about my population breakdown. Watch how you will contradict yourself. My point stands that we havehuge cases of AIDS

Besides! Obama nacas reverse a policy of "not allowing AIDS carriers into America". In 2009 it was changed and now the flood gates are open.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Why the oromo hate?:ftw9nwa:
There basically Somalis who don't speak somali:russ:
Am friends with some:rejoice:
Nice people:mjswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tbf somalis and oromos even habash to some extent live together so them fucking isn't impossible to comprehend:ftw9nwa:
His making up these high number claims thoe:ftw9nwa:
Ohh I know this somali female married to oromo guy her kids speak Somali and everything:ftw9nwa:

@Reiko is known to be unashamed lying dwarf. This woman saying that there's no big number of interrelationship between oromos and Somalis when I kne several couples

image.jpeg
Why the oromo hate?:ftw9nwa:
There basically Somalis who don't speak somali:russ:
Am friends with some:rejoice:
Nice people:mjswag:

Nice people who burnt Somalis alive in their lands in 2005

What about my population breakdown. Watch how you will contradict yourself. My point stands that we havehuge cases of AIDS

Besides! Obama nacas reverse a policy of "not allowing AIDS carriers into America". In 2009 it was changed and now the flood gates are open.

If you have AIDS talk only about yourself and do not include Somalis with you

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Reiko is known to be unashamed lying dwarf. This woman saying that there's no big number of interrelationship between oromos and Somalis when I kne several couples
Uncleclickbait let's not go overboard:ftw9nwa:
Besides oromos are small minority here I remember in school of 2000 people roughly 200-500 would be somali while oromos never past 30 people:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending