State minister of foreign affairs meets with Russian Ambassador.

Let the record show @codewebsduh is scrambling to get out of this chokehold. Pathetic little Kashmiri, who the hell are you to sully someone like Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmaarke.

He's a self-proclaimed Gaal, of course he prefers Siad "I will pray to Jesus" Barre over a Muslim Marxuum Cabdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

Reborn
I doubt we ever would've, can you name one African state after decolonization that didn't end up in civil war?

Botswana & Tanzania from the top of my head. A lot of the conflicts within African countries was ethnic or religious wars which Somalia wasn't susceptible to at the time :mjlol:

Botswana & Tanzania from the top of my head. A lot of the conflict within African countries was ethnic or religious wars which Somalia wasn't susceptible to at the time :mjlol:
Somalia had tribal wars , we believe each other to be different regardless of the truth. Hell in 1961 Somaliland tried to be independent exposing how fragile the state was.

Reborn
Somalia had tribal wars , we believe each other to be different regardless of the truth. Hell in 1961 Somaliland tried to be independent exposing how fragile the state was.

The reason for that was the fact the Act of Union was never ratified to begin.
Thanks to the mature government at the time they weren't executed or imprisoned :lawd:

reer

VIP
Botswana & Tanzania from the top of my head. A lot of the conflicts within African countries was ethnic or religious wars which Somalia wasn't susceptible to at the time :mjlol:
the longest clan wars of 1900-2000 was the post dervish guba wars that lasted nearly 20 years. somalis by default are a loose tribal confederation killing each other. a state is abnormal to us.

The Somalian government deleted the incorrect flag tweet and retweeted :chrisfreshhah:
Screenshot_20210415-175233_Discord~2.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So the president was pure but the government and it's institutions were extremely corrupt?

Somalias government from 1960 - 69 was rife with tribalism and a mini-kleptocracy. In fact the 1969 election was rife with fraud and was one of the onuses for the military dictatorship securing power without heavy public protests.
Yes. I would say that is the case.

Adan Caade AUN, Sharmake AUN, Siad Barre AUN, Abdiqasim Salad and Abdillahi Yusuf AUN, they wasn't corrupt themselves, some wanted power, they wasn't financial oriented and other was statesmen for the people. Unlike the current generation we have, they had some patriotism for their nation. But unfortunately, the institutions and the other branches of the government was corrupt. Some people that surrounded them was also corrupt or without good intentions.

Election and political management is a different case. Aden Caade AUN was the first African President to peacefully hand over power, the election then wasn't corrupted. The African trend for coups was going to come to Somalia sooner or later.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yes. I would say that is the case.

Adan Caade AUN, Sharmake AUN, Siad Barre AUN, Abdiqasim Salad and Abdillahi Yusuf AUN, they wasn't corrupt themselves, some wanted power, they wasn't financial oriented and other was statesmen for the people. Unlike the current generation we have, they had some patriotism for their nation. But unfortunately, the institutions and the other branches of the government was corrupt. Some people that surrounded them was also corrupt or without good intentions.

Election and political management is a different case. Aden Caade AUN was the first African President to peacefully hand over power, the election then wasn't corrupted. The African trend for coups was going to come to Somalia sooner or later.
😁😁 xarmaajo nin qool iyo diin leh ma ah ha

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
😁😁 xarmaajo nin qool iyo diin leh ma ah ha
:mjlol: End of term report card ain't out yet, anything can happen whilst he is in power, a true determination of how corrupt/not corrupt he is can be stated once they are out of power.

Trending

Latest posts