State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bruh I just remembered Tom was the victim of that whole show and Jerry was a legit psychopath.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
All these canadians smh :tacky:

250px-Poutine.JPG

Honestly look at this abomination :kanyehmm:

No wonder reer america is number 1 in obesity :damn:
is that poutine? that shit is :banderas:

dont knock it til u try it. dont make me consult mudane google for w/e nasty shit the cadaans in denmark eat :ufdup:

is that poutine? that shit is :banderas:

dont knock it til u try it. dont make me consult mudane google for w/e nasty shit the cadaans in denmark eat :ufdup:

Caadan food in denmark is inoffensive and bland!

Whereas ur stuff looks like left over food from the famine mashed together to create protein bars to survive the hash winter in a post apocalyptic wasteland :kendrickcry:except it's not even healthy :dead:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I actually used to manage a strip club in the next town during my undergrad days before I got serious with my faith and life. Strippers :idontlike: I've never met a group of sad people I feel more conflicted about. I left when I witnessed my boss doing some unethical shit. :tocry:
I know you got bare lapdances for free

There's this Somali stripper I am aware of.

I heard when her brother came to the strip club to enjoy himself (he had no clue she worked there), the bouncer who knew him alerted staff inside to take the Somali stripper home from the back door.

There's this Somali stripper I am aware of.

I heard when her brother came to the strip club to enjoy himself (he had no clue she worked there), the bouncer who knew him alerted staff inside to take the Somali stripper home from the back door.

Lmaoooo that was nice of them

Miiskeenada would probably get honour killed if he were to find out :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts