State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger.
IMG_3256.JPG

I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:
IMG_3259.PNG

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.
IMG_2916.PNG

Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger. View attachment 8865

I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:

Where in South London?

I hope you're okay. What injuries did you get? Almost a week in hospital is crazy

Why don't you just find 1 girl to kick it with?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where in South London?

I hope you're okay. What injuries did you get? Almost a week in hospital is crazy

Why don't you just find 1 girl to kick it with?
I thought I had an understanding with this qumayo friends with benefits laakinse boy was I wrong, Elephant & Castle, the other Mali girls I bucked up she took a disliking to so I had to separate them like oil & water, laakinse the had her own plan she wanted to separate my soul from my body :oh6b81q:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah that ain't even funny. f*ck anybody that tries that crazy shit.

Pulling steering wheels smh.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I speak one other language apart from English and Somali. The only people who know that I speak this language are my immediate family and close friends. The amount of ajnabis and Somalis I've caught slipping:banderas:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Any girl that tries that with me wallahi I'm getting revenge :pacspit:

She better pray I'm too mentally incapacitated to create a retaliation plan the vixen :pacspit:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger. View attachment 8865

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:View attachment 8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.View attachment 8867

:dwill:

Get well soon sxb and stay away from white hoes

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Any girl that tries that with me wallahi I'm getting revenge :pacspit:

She better pray I'm too mentally incapacitated to create a retaliation plan the vixen :pacspit:
She's the one with the broken leg & fractured face, alhamdulillah I got away with minor cuts & bruises, my back is slightly damaged but it's not broken alhamdulillah.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:View attachment 8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.View attachment 8867

Strange you always came off as the religious type

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Strange you always came off as the religious type
When have you seen me praying in here? I'm a sinner just like any child of Adam, I have my flaws just like anybody else, enjoining good & forbidding evil doesn't make me religious, it merely makes me a Muslim.

I thought I had an understanding with this qumayo friends with benefits laakinse boy was I wrong, Elephant & Castle, the other Mali girls I bucked up she took a disliking to so I had to separate them like oil & water, laakinse the had her own plan she wanted to separate my soul from my body :oh6b81q:

There's a busy roundabout in that area next to the station and the university. It's good you didn't hit anyone else considering the traffic and buuq lol

Look at it this way. She got it much worse than you. I hope you at least got laid that night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending