State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah to be honest its pretty live. All on st catherine street went there few times for new years

The shisha spots on that street are all live too but I'm guessing you dont do shisha. Shisha ain't appealing no more.

Warya do you know Tangiers and Hotpot shisha spots on Danforth? I recommend both

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The shisha spots on that street are all live too but I'm guessing you dont do shisha. Shisha ain't appealing no more.

Warya do you know Tangiers and Hotpot shisha spots on Danforth? I recommend both
Nah i dont do shisha unless im with a chick. But yeah i heard of that place never been there

Shisha is disgusting

I'm always happy to see the UK getting roasted:rejoice:

All their tears from the constant abuse must be why their homes are so moldy :siilaanyolaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Johnson wallahi I almost died saturaday morning, in south London picking up some broads, jealousy is dangerous wallahi, this cadaan qumayo grabbed the stirring wheel while I was driving & luckily we crashed into a tree, all because I wanted to drop her off and bashaal with some xalimos I linked on the strip, I'm still in hospital recovering, they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger. View attachment 8865

I'm still traumatised wallahi, I'll never be able to have a in the passenger seat again :oh6b81q:

My swag was on :dzmxmmb: peep the trainers:2tjlv3e:View attachment 8866

Here's the enemy, she broke her leg in three places fractured her face black eyes nacaala you'll reap just what you sow.View attachment 8867
You're one crazy motherfucker

Just something else :notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts