State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that drinking water sxb?
_67267727_water_hardness_304map.gif

:siilaanyosmile:

Hard water makes us tough and resilient :birdman: unlike u weak canadians :russ:

I fucking hated them :mjlol: AND the brutes :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've lived in 4 different countries and I've never seen anything like that :faysalwtf:

Milk in bags?? do u live in a post apocalyptic society :ileycry:

Stop shaming us we've felt awkward about it for years. But it's truly a superior way to drink milk :meleshame:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop shaming us we've felt awkward about it for years. But it's truly a superior way to drink milk :meleshame:
One day you'll all join the rest of the civilized world in drinking from milk cartons and having indoor plumbing.
wait wait wait, wtf is water hardness

u telling me that not only do these niggas shower in a damn geiser, but basically it feels like being under this?

giphy.gif
The water is really nasty and disgusting to drink from, filled with small particles you don't find in regular clean water.

Locations please.
:feedme:

I heard you guys don't even drink you tap water anymore because it's too disgusting, also don't spoil.
:mjlol::mjcry:

If u drink the tap water u might find urself growing gills the next day :stevej:

That shit is radioactive :mjlol:

wait wait wait, wtf is water hardness

u telling me that not only do these niggas shower in a damn geiser, but basically it feels like being under this?

giphy.gif

z3zrULC

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
British people can't catch a break

No sun
Water hard af (I didn't know that was possible. Niggas got graphs and shit)
Brexit
That teeth shit will always be a thing

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
one for the 'what would u do if u had a time machine' thread

i would go into the future to see if the brits have discovered dentistry yet

charlie-murphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:yacadiim: In contrast to the soft water you find in the northern regions, the water in the red zones are hard because they're rich
in minerals such as calcium and magnesium which are the main minerals which define whether water is hard/soft or medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending