State a fact about yourself that people aren't aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did judo for 2 years and tang soo do for 4 years. I'm thinking of starting the Israeli martial arts Krav maga.

Judo is excellent for flipping and tossing someone and holding them in place - regardless of their size

I can imagine hahahaha. Krav maga is good for self defense too it looks proper savage lol

I'm thinking about picking up boxing as well... It'll go nicely with judo :icon lol:

Do u live in london? where did u train judo?

I can imagine hahahaha. Krav maga is good for self defense too it looks proper savage lol

I'm thinking about picking up boxing as well... It'll go nicely with judo :icon lol:

Do u live in london? where did u train judo?

Yeah I live in London, boxing is cool, you could combine them but why not try kick boxing instead?

I'm looking for ultimate savage mode- where I can knock a man out with one punch lol

I did judo in a studio in east London years ago.

Yeah I live in London, boxing is cool, you could combine them but why not try kick boxing instead?

I'm looking for ultimate savage mode- where I can knock a man out with one punch lol

I did judo in a studio in east London years ago.

Same man same
I want ppl to think I'm a miiskeen until I kill the illusion and dislocate their shoulders nd break their arms :wow: like daredevil lool

I was thinking about doing kickboxing but most places in my area are mostly fitness type classes, they don't show u how to actually punch ppl smh. I'm just gonna go the traditional boxing route and then pick up Taekwondo if I feel like kicking ppl in the head. :wow1:

I can't say because it will reveal who I am, I take anon posting too seriously. But it's a nasty country that not enough people hate yet.

I'm glad you're out, sounds horrible

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance get well sxb, those close calls in life are mad, I never use to let my boys bring girls into my car when I'm driving, some are hella crazy they'll throw your phone out the window on a highway and make you do an emergency stop smashing up your headrests and get seriously hurt

Same man same
I want ppl to think I'm a miiskeen until I kill the illusion and dislocate their shoulders nd break their arms :wow: like daredevil lool

I was thinking about doing kickboxing but most places in my area are mostly fitness type classes, they don't show u how to actually punch ppl smh. I'm just gonna go the traditional boxing route and then pick up Taekwondo if I feel like kicking ppl in the head. :wow1:

I'm glad you're out, sounds horrible

taekwondo actually based on tang soo do, you will learn kicks, flips and blocks and punches! Go for it walal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts