Sspot who would you listen to?

I don't know what I'm talking about or are you just a follower of this stupid feminist ideology? If you want a husband to smack around or step over then marry a simp. No real man would allow you to disobey him without a perfect reason. To be a perfect wife you have to be submissive and I quoted a hadith and can't quote more to back me up. Obedience to one's husband comes before anyone.

The Quran and Sunnah indicate that the husband has a confirmed right over his wife, and that she is commanded to obey him, treat him well and put obedience to him above obedience to her parents and brothers. Indeed, he is her paradise and her hell. For example, Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means”

[al-Nisa’ 4:34]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible for a woman to fast when her husband is present except with his permission, or to allow anyone in his house without his permission.”

Narrated by al-Bukhari, 4899.

@Saredo @SilverL

@Samaalic Era kkkk these feminists are triggered.
Mashallah

halwa

✨🌙
You balance the situation out. Just because they’re your parents does not give them the right to come in between the relationship between you and your spouse. I would diffuse the situation and make them sit down.

Your parents will always be your parents but my husband isn’t irreplaceable. I will take his side in a way that won’t hurt my parents’ feelings.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I wouldnt listen to that B.TCH.

Mom over B.TCHES.

I would give her two options: to respect my mom or exit(divorce). Her choice.

Men who listens to their wives a lot are p.ssies.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Hooyo anyday of tha week ina heartbeat and I'd expect my wife to do the same thing :kodaksmiley:

Also I wouldn't get into beef with my inlaws im good with older people :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I would try to mediate honestly I can't pick sides in a 50/50 argument