Sspot who would you listen to?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies

Your dad and your husband get into an argument, your husband tells you get up we are leaving, and your dad tells to sit down and don't go anywhere. Which one are you listening to you?

Guys.

Your wife and your mom get into an argument, your wife tells you let's go we are leaving, your mom tells you to sit down. Which one are you listening to?

My dad. I love my parents. My parents have given me everything. I can never repay them. They come first for me before anyone else.

Last edited:
Dumb question.

Ofc i'd listen to my dear Hoyoo. Never disrespect the Woman who carried you for 9 months & raised you.

A wife is replacable, but not your Mother.

Ladies

Your dad and your husband get into an argument, your husband tells you get up we are leaving, and your dad tells to sit down and don't go anywhere. Which one are you listening to you?

Guys.

Your wife and your mom get into an argument, your wife tells you let's go we are leaving, your mom tells you to sit down. Which one are you listening to?
In all seriousness I would mediate between the two, they are not children.

I'll obviously listen to my mom. I can never disrespect the woman who gave birth to me and raised me.

Also for the ladies here, your Husband is your male guardian and your number 1 priority. If your husband tells you to do something that contradicts your dad, you should choose your husband instead. If shirk wasn't haram, you would have to bow to your husband. You should obey your husband more than your parents or anyone.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet said, “If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband.” [At-Tirmidhi]

Lmao
Obv hooyo. That’s my blood. You could always get another wife but you only have 1 mom. Only person who has your back no matter what you do or what situation your in is your hooyo

Gibiin-Udug

I'll obviously listen to my mom. I can never disrespect the woman who gave birth to me and raised me.

Also for the ladies here, your Husband is your male guardian and your number 1 priority. If your husband tells you to do something that contradicts your dad, you should choose your husband instead. If shirk wasn't haram, you would have to bow to your husband. You should obey your husband more than your parents or anyone.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet said, “If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I would have ordered a woman to prostrate herself before her husband.” [At-Tirmidhi]
I'm beating my husband the minute he tries to be disrespectful to my dad. Listen to your husband kulaha, the man that gave me my lineage and my blood will be the man that tells me what to do.

Your comment contradicts itself. It doesn't say put your husband before your parents. Obey your husband before parents kulaha.

the only time I see that happening is if its in regards to marriage (like your parents want you to work and husband wants you to stay home, then yeah in that case that would apply) but a husband who disrespects you dad, fights with him and then expects you to choose sides is no good and could divorce me if he likes because, I wouldnt treat my dad like that

Gibiin-Udug

the only time I see that happening is if its in regards to marriage (like your parents want you to work and husband wants you to stay home, then yeah in that case that would apply) but a husband who disrespects you dad, fights with him and then expects you to choose sides is no good and could divorce me if he likes because, I wouldnt treat my dad like that
@Ayubi doesnt know what he's talking about.

I didn't buy you to disrespect my mother, of course family over hoes, but once you go as far as disrespecting my own mother, then you have proven to me that you are less than trash

Trending

Latest posts