SSpot Waifu/Hubando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are not material goods you can pick and choose or discard off they are more precious than diamonds and gold they should be cherished and venerated they are not a pair of Nike sneakers you can try on and take off and move to another boowe surely out of all women one must respect the womb that bore you.

@Cognitivedissonance waryaa stop the charade and the thread is about “waifo and hubando”. I like when you attempt to masquerade yourself as a harmless and a friendly guy towards women, but most females here will trust Ariel Castro (google) from Ohio with their lives than you. Just pick 4, so we might have a hunch how their lives will turn out.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance waryaa stop the charade and the thread is about “waifo and hubando”. I like when you attempt to masquerade yourself as a harmless and a friendly guy towards women, but most females here will trust Ariel Castro (google) from Ohio with their lives than you. Just pick 4, so we might have a hunch how their lives will turn out.
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @The alchemist @waraabe @Inquisitive_ i wouldnt hesitate to bust a nut on these fine ladies foreheads xaaaax got my hands on their thighs now let me inbetween and swing in and out just like a robbery

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
:gaasdrink: So who on SSpot is your online wife or husband? Kind of like a work wife or husband. In that, you never really see them once you log out but you might have shared a moment or two or perhaps a whirlwind alliance. Alternatively, you could be the type to regularly have a tumultuous relationship with a dacas coming off in every thread.:pachah1:

Please share.
wallahi this should go on the hall of fame forum. idc how many pages it got.
:deadpeter:
we all know it go down in the dm's.
:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol::drakekidding:I haven’t DMed any females on here.

Why would I waste time on them
:trumpsmirk: They all say that to save face.

i wanted to say something but imma spare your feelings bruh. i see u have too much on your plate rn.
:drakekidding:
No please continue.

giphy.gif

Always Lit

:trumpsmirk: They all say that to save face.

No please continue.

giphy.gif
U know some girls told me i look like this Michael Jackson. i was flattered until i realized nigga got surgery...Now i asked them does MJ look like me or do i look like him....?
:gucciwhat:
they looked at each other confused...that shit had me dead.
:chrisfreshhah:

U know some girls told me i look like this Michael Jackson. i was flattered until i realized nigga got surgery...Now i asked them does MJ look like me or do i look like him....?

@Always Lit

Sxb, I thought you looked like sheikh sharif with an extra 70kgs, don’t people have sight any longer? Michael Jackson? Poops!! Sorry Sxb if it was a ticket to @sophisticate DM. Yeah, lit looks like MJ.

Always Lit

Always

Sxb, I thought you looked like sheikh sharif with an extra 70kgs, can’t people have sight any longer? Michael Jackson? Poops!! Sorry Sxb if it was a ticket to @sophisticate DM. Yeah, lit looks like MJ.
OMG. nigga dont get started with me bruh...sheikh shareef kulahaa..:cryinglaughsmiley:

I see what u have been doing wallahi since this morning and i think yesterday. wallahi i clocked u rn u Aussie qashin. Dont let me qarxis u gaal yahoow.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The guy had an evolution of noses so you have to ask them what epoch - was it Jackson 5, Thriller or much further down the road during the Invincible album (aka invisible saan).

I have no clue what you talking about

You know what I'm talking about. Fill us in.

ok i gotchu....
#FaraxCode. f*ck bro code we more than bros we blooood... am i right?

Spill!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The guy has had an evolution of noses so you have to ask them what epoch - was it Jackson 5, Thriller or much further down the road during the Invincible album (aka invisible saan).

You know what I'm talking about. Fill us in.

Spill!
Sophisticate I have only dmed Aussie hustler and admin.

No females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts