Stay WOKE
VIP
What are your opinions on Samaale women? :gaasdrink:
Samaale women are strong independent resilient powerful black queens

SaneBlueArawana-size_restricted.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
see men like that want to fit in they don’t want to be ostracised by women they want to be accepted by women so they will never go against the grain they will conform to women’s standards

If you give them a nice obedient waifu. They might be sold. Like the muslima version of the stepford wives.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you give them a nice obedient waifu. They might be sold. Like the muslima version of the stepford wives.
You are getting it misconstrued wallahi I have a problem with feminist system and gynocentrism the family courts and divorce courts, my beef is not with women but rather the system which pits men against women we are not meant to compete rather we were meant to complete eachother you see the man is like the sun and the woman is like the moon, the moon reflects the light from the sun but the problem arises when the moon wants to become the sun or the night wants to become the day

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are getting it misconstrued wallahi I have a problem with feminist system and gynocentrism the family courts and divorce courts, my beef is not with women but rather the system which pits men against women we are not meant to compete rather we were meant to complete eachother you see the man is like the sun and the woman is like the moon, the moon reflects the light from the sun but the problem arises when the moon wants to become the sun or the night wants to become the day

What happens during a solar eclipse - when they both compete for supermacy?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What happens during a solar eclipse - when they both compete for supermacy?
Thats when the woman is on her menstrual cycle (solar eclipse) thats when the man must serve his wife

The only reason why you and @Knowles are using shaming language against me is cause you are afraid that if i keep raising awarness i will prevent men from providing you with that which you cant provide for yourselves hence taking their balls and running, a parasite cant survive without the host :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Thats when the woman is on her period thats when the man must serve his wife

The only reason why you and @Knowles are using shaming language against me is cause you are afraid that if i keep raising awarness i will prevent men from providing you with that which you cant provide for yourselves hence taking their balls and running :chrisfreshhah:
Fam look

He has to pay 30k for a child that isn’t his. Almost homeless. Almost went to jail

Y’all females ain’t shit @Reiko @sophisticate

This some shit @Knowles would do.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Fam look

He has to pay 30k for a child that isn’t his. Almost homeless. Almost went to jail

Y’all females ain’t shit @Reiko @sophisticate

This some shit @Knowles would do.
Becareful you just might be ostracised by all the females on this forum and called a women hater and other shaming language, i seen how you love to appease others trust me you dont want no smoke cause the female of the species are more deadlier than the male:whoa:

Thats when the woman is on her menstrual cycle (solar eclipse) thats when the man must serve his wife

The only reason why you and @Knowles are using shaming language against me is cause you are afraid that if i keep raising awarness i will prevent men from providing you with that which you cant provide for yourselves hence taking their balls and running, a parasite cant survive without the host :chrisfreshhah:

@Cognitivedissonance

Sheeko Cusub, Sxb ma kaa cabsanaa? How many balls did you run away with?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Becareful you just might be ostracised by all the females on this forum and called a women hater and other shaming language, i seen how you love to appease others trust me you dont want no smoke cause the female of the species are more deadlier than the male:whoa:
I already gave these females an L after I ignited the abdiexit movement. Had a majority of the niggas on here making paragraphs on why they didn’t want xalimos. It was an interesting time.

Nonetheless I don’t fear these forum females. Maybe basra. But the rest can eat shit..... not @sophisticate tho. Sophisticate cool

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I already gave these females an L after I ignited the abdiexit movement. Had a majority of the niggas on here making paragraphs on why they didn’t want xalimos. It was an interesting time.

Nonetheless I don’t fear these forum females. Maybe basra. But the rest can eat shit..... not @sophisticate tho. Sophisticate cool
Bunch of sheep they actually listened to an ajnabi guy such as yourself nick like jake or jerome disparaging xalimos and turning these impressionable faraxs against their own women they are despicable wallahi :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Which 4 girls will you choose from here?
Women are not material goods you can pick and choose or discard off they are more precious than diamonds and gold they should be cherished and venerated they are not a pair of Nike sneakers you can try on and take off and move to another boowe surely out of all women one must respect the womb that bore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending