SSpot Waifu/Hubando

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
can i say two @Jake from State Farm @Abdalla two timing aint despite em being guilty as sin
giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Knowles, @Cognitivedissonance is the most gynocentric member on here. :siilaanyosmile:How many times has he quoted you in his awareness-raising threads? Mostly about how women are the favoured ones and men get "shafted".

:dead: I can't remember if it was him or Inquisitive that posted an article on some Abortionist Wiccan activist painting the town red with lady fluid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Knowles, @Cognitivedissonance is the most gynocentric member on here. :siilaanyosmile:How many times has he quoted you in his awareness-raising threads? Mostly about how women are the favoured ones.

:dead: I can't remember if it was him or Inquisitive that posted an article on some Abortionist Wiccan painting the town red with lady fluid.
Uuuuf that wasn’t me wallahi acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim on the real though I detest the system family courts and divorce courts bias against men and fathers in general when I go to puntland I am a strong advocate for women’s rights, see as a man it’s part of my primordial nature to be the protector of women and to accuse me of hating women I find disparaging to say the least it’s repugnant, defamation, a smear campaign, character assassination

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, @Knowles beeni ma sheegto, anigoo sannad iyo bar xambaarsan bay I tirri raggaan baan kula wadaagayaa, amarkaa mudeec baan idhi, why are you complaining? Sharing is caring, dhinacaaga ka cantuug wasladda.
She’s lying wallahi I have always been kind courteous and overall very cordial towards her never have I disrespected her and for her to accuse me of hating women is tantamount to accusing me of being a pedophil I vehemently reject her deposit it’s unwarranted

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Uuuuf that wasn’t me wallahi acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim on the real though I detest the system family courts and divorce courts bias against men and fathers in general when I go to puntland I am a strong advocate for women’s rights, see as a man it’s part of my primordial nature to be the protector of women and to accuse me of hating women I find disparaging to say the least it’s repugnant, defamation, a smear campaign, character assassination

You're committed to the cause, which is noble. Now tell us who on Sspot would you recruit to spread your message? :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're committed to the cause, which is noble. Now tell us who on Sspot would you recruit to spread your message? :farmajoyaab:
f*ck the friendship I ride alone, why wouldn’t I be committed when most of Somalis in the diaspora are raised in single mother households it’s rampant in our communities it’s the elephant in the room that no one dare speak about even guys like @Crow are conditioned to shun it, comes on these threads I create to attack me with his passive aggressive drivel, its cause most Somali mothers value their benefit check instead of their kids future and it’s well known that kids raised by both parents tend to do better in life than people who are raised by single parents.

You see as a Muslim i am obliged to love for others what I love for myself and raising awareness on this forum and in general is a clear demonstration of that..

She’s lying wallahi I have always been kind courteous and overall very cordial towards her never have I disrespected her and for her to accuse me of hating women is tantamount to accusing me of being a pedophil I vehemently reject her deposit it’s unwarranted

@Cognitivedissonance

Maxay ku tirri? I’ve seen the way you treat the “Samaale” females, she is on the ball with her analysis.

Wakaa wuu isku dhex yaacey. War mid sidaada oo kale bidaar leh xullo.

@sophisticate

Can we choose more than 4?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Maxay ku tirri? I’ve seen the way you treat the “Samaale” females, she is on the ball with her analysis.

@sophisticate

Can we choose more than 4?
I am not at all surprised you feel that way just like how a racist family raise their kids to blame black people for all crimes you were raised to view all men as criminals merely cause they have a penis kkk

Someone comes in and robs a store and aussiehustler is one of the witnesses giving a statement

“Officer the man robbed the store with his penis”

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
f*ck the friendship I ride alone, why wouldn’t I be committed when most of Somalis in the diaspora are raised in single mother households it’s rampant in our communities it’s the elephant in the room that no one dare speak about even guys like @Crow are conditioned to shun comes on these threads I create to attack me with his passive aggressive drivel, it cause most Somali mothers value their benefit check instead of their kids future and it’s well known that kids raised by both parents tend to do better in life than people who are raised by single parents.

You see as a Muslim i am obliged to love for others what I love for myself and raising awareness on this forum and in general is a clear demonstration of that..

:yacadiim: Cog, lonewolves have no one else to pass the baton to. You can't be the only one preaching about aabo rights at Dundas Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending