Sspot ships

Slander. Nothing but lies and pure fantasy. I asked you politely to contribute to this convo. You said something slick and that's what happened

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I shall call my righteous king @astorecalledkmart and he will straighten this out!

P.S. I didn't make that dragon ball z pic. I don't know anything about anime (other than my hero academia) or cartoons :mjlol:

Apologies my dear, I misread that as knight for some reason

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
african-angels-jpg.88160

I wouldnt touch the malnourished bytch in the middle with a pole wit dat fukked up makeup :mjlol:

They all look like some trannies nigga they have no meat :camby:

Fukking @Guure got more booty than all of dem combined my uncle has bigger tiddies than them
Nigga I posted that pic f*ck you

I just wanted to fantasize about you being bridal kidnapped by a Kazakh. I had no idea that was your fetish.
:gucciwhat:
kidnapping? :confused: I just appreciate the north asian nomadic warrior look. look at the guy in @Karim 's avatar. Are you telling me you don't think they look cool :fantasia2:

VixR

Veritas
This thread is too funny, I spent like 40 minutes pissing myself in laughter.

Also I can’t believe no one mentioned this but @AussieHustler and @VixR. Match made in heaven :lawd:
I genuinely liked Aussie at first, I still have no ill will towards him, but his brand was on the toxic side for me. I think he was everything he was trying not to be despite himself, and I think Somalis fucked him up, but he still cared about them to a degree that bordered on obsession with every shortcoming they have.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Would love to be shipped with @Cognitivedissonance and see if he can say this to my face in real life "f*ck your mother and f*ck farmaajo mother, you started the personal attacks and now you are complaining hooyada waas keep Worshipping your god farmaajo your pagan idol do you think farmaajo owns this forum hooyada waase farmaajo is no different than the bastard gaal dictator siad barre hooyadiisa waasaha the pagan" :farole:
What gave you the impression that you can dictate to me what I can or can’t say? If you infringe on my inalienable God given rights I have the right to defend myself, I do not consent it’s safe to say there’s no love lost not only will I say that to your face I will also say it to your mothers face hooyada waase don't ever try to dictate to me what I can or can’t say nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas guun oo guun dhashay

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
What gave you the impression that you can dictate to me what I can or can’t say? If you infringe on my inalienable God given rights I have the right to defend myself, I do not consent it’s safe to say there’s no love lost not only will I say that to your face I will also say it to your mothers face hooyada waase don't ever try to dictate to me what I can or can’t say nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas guun oo guun dhashay
How old are you sxb?