Sspot ships

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Lol I'm not even built like a typical. Allah blessed me with good genes.:fittytousand:

You're only insulting @P4$t0's idol who hails from MN:siilaanyolaugh:
Grammatical errors are common among the malnourished. :chrisfreshhah: wtf is "im not not even built like a typical Allah"

?

I'm not a doctor but I suggest lying down and resting otherwise all the blood will rush to your head and you will die :mjlol:

You ain't American and you did more than @P4$t0 could say:gladbron:. Kudos to you

Lol I'm not even built like a typical. Allah blessed me with good genes.:fittytousand:

You're only insulting @P4$t0's idol who hails from MN:siilaanyolaugh:

I don't think you're allowed to attack me, after all you're from Virginia.

Barkhad Abdi.
:dabcasar:

"Helbe me blees, i haf not eaten in days and my 11 kidis aare skiin and booones. Blees donati"

:russ:
C94BE41A-6BD9-41FF-A350-5288FFDE5896.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Grammatical errors are common among the malnourished. :chrisfreshhah: wtf is "im not not even built like a typical Allah"

?

I'm not a doctor but I suggest lying down and resting otherwise all the blood will rush to your head and you will die :mjlol:
Lol there was something I missed typing in that sentence, their's a period in between Allah and typical even though I didn't add the missing word. Wallahi waad isku dhex yaacde with that one... :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts