Sspot ships

Post the people you ship together.:pachah1:
1. @Apollo and @Nilotufian they probably have an IQ of 400 combined:damn:
2. @Furioso and @Dalmoor both are young, so why not??:damedamn:

3. @Gibiin-Udug and @Mckenzie Ngl I've been shipping this for months.:hemad:
4. @Jaydaan and @VixR love seeing them argue on threads. It's cute.:mjlaugh:

5. @Tukraq and @angel he wants 4 wives and angel wouldnt mind being a sister wife. Perfect couple.:obama:

6. @Tameable Qumayo and @Abdisamad3 :mjpls:I think they match based on personality.

7. @Muji and @Cognitivedissonance :mjlaugh:unfortunately he loves trannies but it's cute seeing them argue.

Loooool I have a man but is that all I’m known for :mjcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Man, I thought y'all would mention where I'm from but there's no hope of someone finding it even after how many pages? Like 10 pages and not one was close:deadrose:

Goodbye y'all. Good night Reer Minnehopeless qaboow idin madilee:meleshame:

Not really... Baasto already said that

Stop lying. We already know that you’re a Chiraq Farax. Just accept your fate.
:drakekidding:
C6C5280F-4985-40FF-B8BB-3700C9519D90.jpeg

B67BBBDB-6615-45C4-A1B1-210B2F1DB2D2.jpeg

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
:ileycry:Wdym? You're the one who @'d me first and then made a yaoi fanfic of me and @astorecalledkmart then called me a "welfare leeching motherfucker"!
Slander. Nothing but lies and pure fantasy. I asked you politely to contribute to this convo. You said something slick and that's what happened

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I shall call my righteous king @astorecalledkmart and he will straighten this out!

P.S. I didn't make that dragon ball z pic. I don't know anything about anime (other than my hero academia) or cartoons :mjlol:

Slander. Nothing but lies and pure fantasy. I asked you politely to contribute to this convo. You said something slick and that's what happened

I shall call my righteous king @astorecalledkmart and he will straighten this out!

P.S. I didn't make that dragon ball z pic. I don't know anything about anime (other than my hero academia) or cartoons :mjlol:

tenor.gif

Stop lying. We already know that you’re a Chiraq Farax. Just accept your fate.
:drakekidding:
View attachment 88249
View attachment 88250

Great find @Furioso!:ehh:

:hillarybiz:Like I said @Dalmoor we're done here, I already got everything I need.

upload_2020-1-10_21-40-49.png
You're forgiven. Just remember I'm on the verge of qarxiis-ing you.