Sspot ships

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Post the people you ship together.:pachah1:
1. @Apollo and @Nilotufian they probably have an IQ of 400 combined:damn:
2. @Furioso and @Dalmoor both are young, so why not??:damedamn:

3. @Gibiin-Udug and @Mckenzie Ngl I've been shipping this for months.:hemad:
4. @Jaydaan and @VixR love seeing them argue on threads. It's cute.:mjlaugh:

5. @Tukraq and @angel he wants 4 wives and angel wouldnt mind being a sister wife. Perfect couple.:obama:

6. @Tameable Qumayo and @Abdisamad3 :mjpls:I think they match based on personality.

7. @Muji and @Cognitivedissonance :mjlaugh:unfortunately he loves trannies but it's cute seeing them argue.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ch6W.gif

Would love to be shipped with @Cognitivedissonance and see if he can say this to my face in real life "f*ck your mother and f*ck farmaajo mother, you started the personal attacks and now you are complaining hooyada waas keep Worshipping your god farmaajo your pagan idol do you think farmaajo owns this forum hooyada waase farmaajo is no different than the bastard gaal dictator siad barre hooyadiisa waasaha the pagan" :farole:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Fukk you nigga why u ing so hard about that one girl u posted some ugly shordies I just didnt xall u out cuz thats yo taste :camby:
Call me out right now. I swear I have better taste than you. Post the pics you considered 'ugly' and we'll all see for ourselves.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Call me out right now. I swear I have better taste than you. Post the pics you considered 'ugly' and we'll all see for ourselves.
african-angels-jpg.88160

I wouldnt touch the malnourished bytch in the middle with a pole wit dat fukked up makeup :mjlol:

They all look like some trannies nigga they have no meat :camby:

Fukking @Guure got more booty than all of dem combined my uncle has bigger tiddies than them

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
african-angels-jpg.88160

I wouldnt touch the malnourished bytch in the middle with a pole wit dat fukked up makeup :mjlol:

I swear that's better than all of the chicks you posted. Look like trannies? Sxb go check yourself. None of the qumayos you posted were feminine in any way. At least the women I posted didn't look like men.

f*ck outa here:nahgirl:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
african-angels-jpg.88160

Fukking @Guure got more booty than all of dem combined my uncle has bigger tiddies than them
Plus I chose that pic because of the women in the left

Trending

Latest posts