sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos are jealous, they remind of the ghetto ratchet African American women who hate white women for taking their men.

Stay pressed xalimos

Honestly, you guys are aids ridden bug eyed weirdos who haven’t even figured out how to cook food yet. You carry a foul stench reminiscent of animal carcasses. Ugly Somali girls look ten times better than your beauty queens. That’s why you’re on this forum right, to cuff yourself a Somali man. Pfft, that’s a hot L.

Ain’t nobody checking for your smelly ass. Badda ku dhac yahay.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Be sure to wear gloves and a biohazard suit because
fs4pAtx.png

Guys unfortunately for you, @Jennifer 's boyfriend is Sacad (@SumMo might be your cousin :siilaanyolaugh:).
That means she is a part of us and is under the protection of Hawiye :fittytousand:

We'll protect our dear sister :birdman:

:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Honestly, you guys are aids ridden bug eyed weirdos who haven’t even figured out how to cook food yet. You carry a foul stench reminiscent of animal carcasses. Ugly Somali girls look ten times better than your beauty queens. That’s why you’re on this forum right, to cuff yourself a Somali man. Pfft, that’s a hot L.

Ain’t nobody checking for your smelly ass. Badda ku dhac yahay.
Your women smell like shit and they don’t take care of themselves. They are fat with too many kids, most of them are single mothers. Well I have a Somali man and he treats me like the queen I am. You Somali men treat foreign women better than your own. God bless Somali men :rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have a Somalian boyfriend come at me girl:lolbron:

TzrZoRJRQUGVInScd_CNvQ.png

If you're going to marry a Somali man make sure you don't feed him this.

raw1.jpg

But this one instead. A traditional cooked Somali food.

img_9929.jpg

If you don't follow my advice. He shall slay you like Ahmed Gurey :hillarybiz:

SumMo

very lowkey
Guys unfortunately since @Jennifer 's boyfriend is Sacad (@SumMo might be your cousin :siilaanyolaugh:), that means she is a part of us and is under the protection of Hawiye :fittytousand:

Over my dead body. I would never protect an amaxar, as their nams suggest, they are not worthy of our protection. May she die of poisonous injera. And her boyfriend has shamed our tribe.
:noneck:

I have countless family members who were killed by aidstopians. I will never give my life to anyone of them, they can miss me with that!

If I ever got stuck in a room with an ethiopian, Donald Trump and Iblis, and I had theee bullets. I’d shoot the ethiopian, three times.

This @Jennifer Aidsiopian was roasted by me so she decided to avoid me. Get off of somalispot and learn how to COOK meat like civilized people you sub-human bottom of the barrel, popped eyed, crouzon syndrome having Aidsiopian monkey.
main-qimg-ecd7246a66062dc511f559d5ca6768b4-c

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
TzrZoRJRQUGVInScd_CNvQ.png

If you're going to marry a Somali man make sure you don't feed him this.

raw1.jpg

But this one instead. A traditional cooked Somali food.

img_9929.jpg

If you don't follow my advice. He shall slay you like Ahmed Gurey :hillarybiz:
My man is adventurous eater, who doesn’t mind injera with meat although his favorite is dorowot, injera with chicken.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This @Jennifer Aidsiopian was roasted by me so she decided to avoid me. Get off of somalispot and learn how to COOK meat like civilized people you sub-human bottom of the barrel, popped eyed, crouzon syndrome having Aidsiopian monkey.
main-qimg-ecd7246a66062dc511f559d5ca6768b4-c
Hey charcoal skinned monkey looking xalimo, go eat some banana. Take my name out your fat mouth

Toxique

hood arawelo
Guys unfortunately for you, @Jennifer 's boyfriend is Sacad (@SumMo might be your cousin :siilaanyolaugh:).
That means she is a part of us and is under the protection of Hawiye :fittytousand:

she’s hawiye for a few hours every week. we ain’t claimin her:nahgirl:

in fact we revokin ur membership u fuckin coon:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.