sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.
naa miyaan ku habaaraa adna? adoo gaal ah dhimo hadaan kuugu habaaro oo la'iga aqbalo maxaad ka faa'idi iisheeg? hada weliba walahi waan waysa qabaa, si dad dag ah i raali gali adeer.
Shut up you dirty pirate. We will ship all of you terrorists back to your shithole.
giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
loo hear that. For some reason somali niggas here get really jealous they have this ownership over habesha girls I feel like habesha girls were really made for somali guys with the way things are going

They were made to be our concubines just like the 16th century when Ahmed Gurey and his powerful Somali Adalite warriors conquered the Abysinnian Kingdom and colonized them for 14 years. Our ancestors were harsh on Habeshi women just using them as sex slaves. Here in North America, Somali men still have that Adal blood like their ancestors using them as buckets.

Also, no Somali men give a shit about Habesha woman marrying or dating out. Quit lying! :camby:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They were made to be our concubines just like the 16th century when Ahmed Gurey and his powerful Somali Adalite warriors conquered the Abysinnian Kingdom and colonized them for 14 years. Our ancestors were harsh on Habeshi women just using them as sex slaves. Here in North America, Somali men still have that Adal blood like their ancestors using them as buckets.

Also, no Somali men give a shit about Habesha woman marrying or dating out. Quit lying! :camby:
I'm not even lying I've seen tweets myself im only talking about Madow guys maybe is competition i dont know and why you suprised you blinded by the amount of coons on this thread ready to do a king kong on anyone slandering habesha girls

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm not even lying I've seen tweets myself im only talking about Madow guys maybe is competition i dont know and why you suprised you blinded by the amount of coons on this thread ready to do a king kong on anyone slandering habesha girls

Somali niggas on this forum are only playing around. You can't see through their trolling? They are just trying to trigger y'all Xalimos. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.