sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My man is adventurous eater, who doesn’t mind injera with meat although his favorite is dorowot, injera with chicken.

Raw meat is completely Haram in our religion and Somalis will never dare to eat something they forced other people to do and made them turn it into a traditional cuisine for the Aidthopians.

Your man isn't Somali if you feed him such a thing. :camby:

SumMo

very lowkey
What happened to being a good Muslim?
:gucciwhat:
I am a martyr fighting these ethiopians! I am doing the same work my grandfathers did, except they gave their own lives for our country.:it0tdo8:

Fighting for your people only makes you more noble. I was raised in a wadani household. We come from a military family and we take pride in our somalinimo! Hence why I feel passionate about this.

Toxique

hood arawelo
My man is adventurous eater, who doesn’t mind injera with meat although his favorite is dorowot, injera with chicken.

he’s adventurous alright. how else would he be in a relationship with a woman who eats raw meat and smells like a slaughter house?:vqbuyv0:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I am a martyr fighting these ethiopians! I am doing the same work my grandfathers did, except they gave their own lives for our country.:it0tdo8:

Fighting for your people only makes you more noble. I was raised in a wadani household. We come from a military family and we take pride in our somalinimo! Hence why I feel passionate about this.
I’m confused.:shookgabre:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn @SumMo you are hateful. I am not gonna come to your house calm the f*ck down. Thank God my boyfriend’s family are very civilized and accepting.

What is wrong with you people!

Hey charcoal skinned monkey looking xalimo, go eat some banana. Take my name out your fat mouth
:drakelaugh:Just because you have dhuxul skin and want other people look & to be of the same sub-human specie as you, does not mean it's true. It's funny how of all people an Aidsiopian has the nerve to call someone an animal. You disgusting Aidsiopians literally eat raw meat on a daily basis just like a monkey does when they kill and eaw an animal raw. Learn how to cook your meat and maybe that will help cure your salmonella you uncivilized popped eyed AIDS infested monkey. :nahgirl:
main-qimg-ecd7246a66062dc511f559d5ca6768b4-c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts