sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
The first one looks :lawd:

But the second one... it’s the eyes:jcoleno:
I can’t get past them.
DYLporDVMAEOH1i.jpg

She's xuural cayn fam why cant our women look like that :dwill:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I think you just shot yourself in the foot. Xalimos are about to be on your ass. :deadosama:

Xalimos are jealous, they remind of the ghetto ratchet African American women who hate white women for taking their men.

Stay pressed xalimos

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali niggas on this forum are only playing around. You can't see through their trolling? They are just trying to trigger y'all Xalimos. :chrisfreshhah:
nah it ain' trolling when ashyabdis slander somali girls with it maybe is those somali guys like you said who still have that adal blood so is natural they want all the girls to themselves lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
nah it ain' trolling when ashyabdis slander somali girls with it maybe is those somali guys like you said who still have that adal blood so is natural they want all the girls to themselves lol

You still bashing us when most of us aren't named Abdi nor most of us are Ashy. :westbrookwtf:

You and I both know Somali women bash Somali men more often than Somali men bashing Somali women. Go to Twitter and you'll see what's going down there. :reallymaury:

The Somali men with Adal blood only use Habesha women as buckets, remember that. :westbrookswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You ugly trolls. Stop defending the balloon faced raw meat eating .

I reported every bastard who’s defending her on here. Nacala niguyaal.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You still bashing us when most of us aren't named Abdi nor most of us are Ashy. :westbrookwtf:

You and I both know Somali women bash Somali men more often than Somali men bashing Somali women. Go to Twitter and you'll see what's going down there. :reallymaury:

The Somali men with Adal blood only use Habesha women as buckets, remember that. :westbrookswag:
don' worry ashy abdis are only reserved for uncle ruckus you proved you still have daqaan in you

SumMo

very lowkey
Fam i'm all for praising Habesha queens but she's got a dead body :susp:
Don’t say that! Her body can be used to help deforestation. She can break CO2 to CO and oxygen with only the help of her flat ass!

I see great potential in her, we can use her as a human machine. Somalia haa nolato!
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending