sspot exposure of habesha youtuber makes it to somali twitter!! osh made a teary vid apology loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Don't worry. I was only trying to trigger Xalimos and it worked. :trumpsmirk:

But we Somalis niggas from the dot only use Habesha women as buckets. :hillarybiz:

let’s be honest they hav y’all saved under food or lunch. ur their ubereats , nothin less nothing more.

I will have them as my Ethiopian maids

They can cooke me canjeero

The only thing they are good for

What’s up with the fat distribution?? Akhass ileen eating bad food and then going to the gym doesn’t work :susp:

Even when Somali girls are fat they have a nice shape. Put that shit in spoiler it offends my gus:pacspit::pacspit:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:dead: Nah sxb, maybe kick off and loot in '91 but not '77

I'm a feminist brother, I cannot stand the sight of women being hurt, especially the habesha avian variety
Feminist? This injirley was caught by xalimos. If anything you're an Ethiopianist.
:hahaidiot:

Just watched her video. Shes light skinned but has nothing else going for her tbh

Shes fat. Massive forehead. Uneven eyebrows. Clearly not very intelligent 3/10

She looks like an overfed 12 year old indian boy :ftw9nwa:
Seriously though. She's using the Snapchat filter that thins your face out but her face is still fat :umwhat:

damn this poor girl getting an onslaught of scorned xalimos. xalimos are learning a lot from the perpetually angry madow women who complain every day. so what a xabashi chick insults yall? insult her and her people back. shameful and weak.

SumMo

very lowkey
This is why Ethiopia has so much vegetation. :ohdamn:May Allah bless our scientists!:drakelaugh:
This is why I majored in Chemistry. I knew something wasn’t adding up..
:damedamn:

I luckily found the source which was the amxaars flat pancake-like futos. They have been using this to stop deforestation in Ethiopia. We must utilize this knowledge to make Somalia great again!
:fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What’s up with the fat distribution?? Akhass ileen eating bad food and then going to the gym doesn’t work :susp:

Even when Somali girls are fat they have a nice shape. Put that shit in spoiler it offends my gus:pacspit::pacspit:
I know bro. When I saw that my balls recoiled in fear like it does in the winter.
:hova:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
let’s be honest they hav y’all saved under food or lunch. ur their ubereats , nothin less nothing more.

You must be sleeping nayaa. Habesha women worship Somali men in North America especially in Toronto, you have Habesha girls on Somalispot talking about marrying Somali men. Let me quote a Habesha chick talking about Somali men in the Ethiopian Forum saying she want to make babies with us so their children can be tall with soft hair.

R8rrhbAvTCyZ4M7KqiaUtw.png

Let's not deny the fact that Somali men and Habesha women marriage are common.:gaasdrink:

But I don't promote that, just don't bash Somali men. :samwelcome:

damn this poor girl getting an onslaught of scorned xalimos. xalimos are learning a lot from the perpetually angry madow women who complain every day. so what a xabashi chick insults yall? insult her and her people back. shameful and weak.
As if you Ashy Habeshit bootyclapping Abdis don't go insane and racist when sexy African American men call Somali men are starving 5heads. :drakelaugh::nahgirl:

As if you Ashy Habeshit bootyclapping Abdis don't go insane and racist when sexy African American men call Somali men are starving 5heads. :drakelaugh::nahgirl:
I don't. I am not a victim, the son of a former slave can't offend me. sii soco naya u insecure mother of future khaniisiin children.

Toxique

hood arawelo

we did jus that and more. we got her on cam cryin n beggin for our forgiveness. f*ck u doin u nigga? ur old ass at some spot chewin it up reminiscin bout some life u ain’t never lived while us yung arawelos put in this work. u one disrespectful ass odey :pacspit:

im gone change my name to hood arawelo jus for that:mjswag:

we did jus that and more. we got her on cam cryin n beggin for our forgiveness. f*ck u doin u nigga? ur old ass at some spot chewin it up reminiscin bout some life u ain’t never lived while us yung arawelos put in this work. u one disrespectful ass odey :pacspit:

im gone change my name to hood arawelo jus for that:mjswag:
adeer naasaha haku qalalaan aamiin dheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts