SSpot Europeans: What if..

What if Putin invades Western Europe, where will you flee to?

• Total voters
It's ok guys , us North American geeljires will come rescue you.

normandie.gif
It wouldn't be all heroic like Saving Private Ryan sxb, you'll get droned striked by some zoomer using an Xbox controller covered in anime stickers :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Russians are good gay-bashing Orthodox Christians. Please don't make me regret my hypothetical cowardice walal lol :damn:
I studied Russian in high school.

You're right in that they're very religious and pretty straightforward people.

They don't backstab but these good qualities are only valid when they're sober.

Once they're drunk they're extremely vile.

I studied Russian in high school.

You're right in that they're very religious and pretty straightforward people.

They don't backstab but these good qualities or them are only valid when they're sober.

Once they're drunk they're extremely vile.
f*ck it, I'll just get loads of prison tattoos and get shit-faced with Sasha and the lads then lol
Nastrovje! :samwelcome:

I would give intel to the Russians on where these Western coon Geeljires are at and what their resistance plans are. :pachah1:
The only reason I'm fighting is cos I like the level of freedom Western civilisation values. You can't do shit or say shit in other countries, they are stifling. Although, its becoming increasingly less difficult with cancel culture.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Im fleeing to Aabo America the moment Russia fires a bullet, I will not fight for this cold and barren continent kkkk

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Already served, its obligatory here, as auralien said mine line or unit is not the first one to be called, which gives me plenty of times to duck real quick,

here in sweden we have famous saying that the great wall of china or Constatinopole walls may be perfect, but nothing will come close as the nordic/ scandinavian shield/wall which is finland due infamous finnish - russo war

so i dont see russian coming close to sweden without heavy casualties especielly finland being most patriotic country in Europe which many European countries lacks,

on other hand rip finnish geeljires, u niggas will be used as a bait fighting in front raws:pachah1::mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Already served, its obligatory here, as auralien said mine line or unit is not the first one to be called, which gives me plenty of times to duck real quick,

here in sweden we have famous saying that the great wall of china may be perfect, but nothing will come close as the nordic/ scandinavian shield/wall which is finland due infamous finnish - russo war
Obligatory in sveden? I thought you gonna play till the last Finn :lolbron:

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s even obligated for women to fight.

THATS why I’ll go to the US and if shit there goes down I’m back to Gaajo Somalia.

Dutch people think they are really funny when they expect us immigrants to fight for their country. Wallahi one loser got mad Friday when I said that I had no intention on defending the Netherlands whenever Russia would invade it.

Marshall D Abdi

Obligatory in sveden? I thought you gonna play till the last Finn :lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since russia was in sweden EEZ (sea) these past week, it raised tension here, story short had this assyrian collegue ask me, ayo since ur so integrated individual you will join the war right, if there is one?:kodaksmiley:

Nigga trippin, replied with if i fled my homeland cause of war, what makes u think i will shed blood in some cold ass country, motherf0cker the swedes are even packing their stuff, why would my black as$ be doing here anyway gtfo goat stuffer:pachah1:

Xoxoxo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since russia was in sweden EEZ (sea) these past week, it raised tension here, story short had this assyrian collegue ask me, ayo since ur so integrated individual you will join the war right, if there is one?:kodaksmiley:

Nigga trippin, replied with if i fled my homeland cause of war, what makes u think i will shed blood in some cold ass country, motherf0cker the swedes are even packing their stuff, why would my black as$ be doing here anyway:pachah1:
The Russians were around our coast too which is really a bad sign in itself. Europe should sit their ass down because the gas prices are just rising and Russia is a way too strong off a country

Marshall D Abdi

The Russians were around our coast too which is really a bad sign in itself. Europe should sit their ass down because the gas prices are just rising and Russia is a way too strong off a country
We cannot we r not member of nato like ukraine and look what happend crimea, the russians wont never accept us to join NATO

I would legit fight for Australia if it was attacked; I owe it too much to just abstain or leave.

Damn, I hate the fact that my white Australian mates that I grew up with are like siblings to me now and I simply wouldn't feel right leaving them in the lurch.

Australia has my obligation, but South Sudan has my soul, however, fighting for my Country of origin would invariably end in betrayal, heartbreak and disillusionment.

Western Countries truly honour their heroes, martyrs, veterans and their families (in material terms as well) whereas African despots discard them as though they were worthless gum at the bottom of their shoes.

The sad truth is that loving your African Country is a spirit crushing task and it won't truly be acknowledged, honoured or reciprocated, while you breathe...

..There is no value for human life in that God-forsaken continent; my father served in our army fighting the North and his brothers were martyred... and yet our centuries of resistance has been put into utter disrepute by death-deserving tyrants, thieves and traitors.

Look at us now, orphans of a just cause, sacrifice and a beautiful dream and we're destined to be forever marooned in foreign lands that we're obligated to but will never truly belong in.

pink-panther-chill.gif

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts