SSpot Europeans: What if..

What if Putin invades Western Europe, where will you flee to?

• Total voters

Xoxoxo

VIP
I would legit fight for Australia if it was attacked; I owe it too much to just abstain or leave.

Damn, I hate the fact that my white Australian mates that I grew up with are like siblings to me now and I simply wouldn't feel right leaving them in the lurch.

Australia has my obligation, but South Sudan has my soul, however, fighting for my Country of origin would invariably end in betrayal, heartbreak and disillusionment.

Western Countries truly honour their heroes, martyrs, veterans and their families (in material terms as well) whereas African despots discard them as though they were worthless gum at the bottom of their shoes.

The sad truth is that loving your African Country is a spirit crushing task and it won't truly be acknowledged, honoured or reciprocated, while you breathe...

..There is no value for human life in that God-forsaken continent; my father served in our army fighting the North and his brothers were martyred... and yet our centuries of resistance has been put into utter disrepute by death-deserving tyrants, thieves and traitors.

Look at us now, orphans of a just cause, sacrifice and a beautiful dream and we're destined to be forever marooned in foreign lands that we're obligated to but will never truly belong in.

View attachment 212796
I would never fight for Somalia either so yeah it’s just me and me

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since russia was in sweden EEZ (sea) these past week, it raised tension here, story short had this assyrian collegue ask me, ayo since ur so integrated individual you will join the war right, if there is one?:kodaksmiley:

Nigga trippin, replied with if i fled my homeland cause of war, what makes u think i will shed blood in some cold ass country, motherf0cker the swedes are even packing their stuff, why would my black as$ be doing here anyway gtfo goat stuffer:pachah1:
The reason why russia is messing with sweden is because of that small island in the baltic sea.

It is a very strategic island to install the s400 system to block any ships from sailing through.

This is the same reason sweden has deployed their army over there.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Join the military for the benefits, and then immediately surrender to the first Ivan I meet on the battlefield so I can chill in a POW camp until the war's over. Win-win.:hemad:
you forgot last step, take 4 wives from among muslim dagastanis (who are currently under russian rule) and the russian christians.

Trending