SSpot Europeans: What if..

What if Putin invades Western Europe, where will you flee to?

• Total voters
I know, but what if this hypothetical scenario happens.

😂 want to see what people would do.
If war between Europe and Russia happened and it does not go nuclear then maybe only going back to Somalia is feasible. USA and Canada may be an option but you could get drafted to help fight Russia. I sure as hell i'm not sacrificing my life for Canada. You have to be an idiot to stay and fight.

Join the military for the benefits, and then immediately surrender to the first Ivan I meet on the battlefield so I can chill in a POW camp until the war's over. Win-win.:hemad:

australia GIF

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
If it doesn't go nuclear and only remains a conventional war ending in a stalemate. You could get asylum in the United States, Canada, Australia etc.

Would you then still go back to the Horn?
If it were to be nuclear then due to mutually assured destruction the world as we know it would end and Somalia would be for us our best bet, getting there on time though will be next to impossible though.

If it doesn't go nuclear then I have nothing to worry about and I'd probably remain in Europe reading the latest batch of memes pertaining to the situation.

I'd rather WW3 kick off now, while I'm still young and able-bodied. I'd hate it to happen when I'm frail and old, at the mercy of 18 Year olds.
Just chill abti, we can mop up the PTSD-riddled survivours and turn the UK into Somalia 2.0, let the cadaans eat each other. Then we can plunge it into another civil fighting over who gets Wales loool

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Aurelian

What is your Finnish hot take?

You are the most at risk of becoming a Russian subject. :lol:
Shit, I already served the army, if the war started, and finland was in it, it would take a time before my turn in the line came, which give me time to f*ck off, like many ethnic finns as well.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Look at our PM, acting tough

these ppl would not be subject to Russia, they had fought them many times, sometimes alone, shit, finland can hold russia alone from the north, even the swedes would not have to fight.

As the swedes say, they will fight till the last finn

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Shit, I already served the army, if the war started, and finland was in it, it would take a time before my turn in the line came, which give me time to f*ck off, like many ethnic finns as well.

How's military service?

How strict were your superiors?