SSPO Atheists. Just admit

Do you believe that God exists in your heart of hearts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem really invested in non Muslim Somalis. Clearly they don’t believe in the religion so unsure why you’re heckling them. Leave them be.
They should leave us as well. I've seen countless threads they've made attacking our religion and prophet.

So you're triggered and you suffer from mental illness as sought out by the other thread you posted yet it has never occurred to you to put your head down in sujud to your Lord to heal you and to remove your anxiety.

How sad
thank you but I’m mentally well lol and im allowed to be curious about mental illness and how people cope. If anyone is triggered its you :) unhinged extremist focus on ur own deen

3mm
thank you but I’m mentally well lol and im allowed to be curious about mental illness and how people cope. If anyone is triggered its you :) unhinged extremist focus on ur own deen
Im far from triggered sister
I saw you make a platinum thread about how to reply to a brother you're interested in.

This is human but look how you worship another human being for the sake of lust and forget Allah

May Allah guide us all

Jeesto

VIP
Seems to me you're suffering from Reaction Formation:damedamn::sass2:

Reaction formation is a type of defense mechanism in which a person acts in the exact opposite manner to his own disturbing or socially unacceptable thoughts or emotions.

By using reaction formation, one’s self-identity remains “safe” as the ego is kept in ignorance of the person’s true motives. For example, a highly religious man with lustful urges toward women might react with exaggerated disgust upon seeing a woman in revealing clothes, or he may go into long lectures about modesty.

Last edited:
No sxb, you're too invested in other's lives and business, wax ka galay ma jirto. They can live their lives however they want and you can do nothing about it:gaasdrink::samwelcome:
Looks like you're invested in what I'm doing right now
And the beauty of yout words iso that they apply both ways
(Sahih International)
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 8

Nigga just say you looked at my profile and viewed all my content smh that or ur totally jobless and are actually up to date with everything that is posted on this website.

And I will worship the my niggas balls if I want to mind ur dam business
You worshipping his balls will not avert the dissolution of your mental state resulting from your defiant kufr

May Allah guide you

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I don't hate Islam nor do I pretend to fast at all. I requested two clear curses from you to be hit by lightning and for Allah to light my house ablaze. Neither of them happened.

Entertain this question: What does it mean if the curse didn't work?
Nothing but whatbis written for you will happen to you. The fire could be on the pipeline

Assalamu aleykum I'm new. I read you everytime and wallahi I'm shocked to know that there are many atheists out there...may Allah show you the true path, amin.

Anyways, it is sad to see how some of you are so arrogant...Alllah, The Almight says in His glorious Qur'an "

أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَتَكُونَ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ يَعْقِلُونَ بِهَا أَوْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا ۖ فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَٰكِنْ تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ

So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts."

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 46

وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنْسَاهُمْ أَنْفُسَهُمْ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ

And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 19

My biggest fear is to become a kafir one day...May Allah Subhanahu wa'tala protect every muslim from apostasy.

The Messenger of Allaah -sallalahu alayhe wa sallam – used to say a lot:

يا مُقلِّبَ القُلُوْبِ

ثَبِّت قَلْبِي عَلَى دِيْنِكَ

“O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon your religion”

Nowadays no one is safe from misguidance I always read this du'a, especially when I'm praying. To my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, learn this du'a and repeat as much as you can. Today you're Muslim Alhmdullilah, tomorrow you don't know. I learned from this forum and from social media in general to not give my Deen for granted. Alhamdullilah for Islam ❤. I feel so lucky runti believe it or not.

P.S. sorry for my English it is not my first or second language.

You seem really invested in non Muslim Somalis. Clearly they don’t believe in the religion so unsure why you’re heckling them. Leave them be.
How about the shameful insults on our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW and Islam in general? They can write and say what they want but hey, Muslims are obsessed lol.

Admit it
There have been times where you admitted to yourself that Allah is your creator and that Muhammad is his messenger. In the midst of depression and wondering whether your white coleagues will accept you. You have considered that maybe the reason your life is so miserable is because you don't have deen. You have realized that maybe the reason you're so anxious is because you have nothing to live for and you feel your existence fleeing. You have realized that you wouldn't take a bullet for any of your loved ones. You have subconsciously admitted that there is no way that all of existence came from nothing and that there has to be a purpose to all that

If none of this has happened then continue until you die if it has happened then leave this stubbornness and come back to your maker and worship and adore him for making you such a beautiful creature allowed you to taste delicious foods experience orgasms and love your mother. Don't be arrogant, we are imperfect and so are you but our delineating point is our realization that we are perfectly created imlerfect. Your mind cannot even conceive a crack in existence yet you deny Allah. You deny Allah and you become the slaves of men. You sleep at night knowing and believing that amother bag of flesh and bones has power of your mind as opposed to the being that created your mind. It's ramadan. You know in your heart Allah is there and that the reason islam is being fought is because it is the truth yet you insist on a path of depression and darkness fueled by the rebellious shaytan the ancient enemy of man. Audhubillah

May Allah guide you

@Kafir @roble @AussieHustler @Jennifer @NotAjnabi @heli @Hmmmm @Knowles @Western4Life @Norwegian-Somali

I'm not atheist or agnostic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending