My brothers in humanity who happen to be atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I retract my curse from you. Listening to abdulbasit recite as saffat I was overcome by awe for Allah and mercy for your plight in this strange land far far away from where your ancestors made sujud

May Allah guide you to islam and increase you with believing children as a result

@Knowles @AussieHustler @heli @roble @Kafir @Norwegian-Somali @Jennifer
Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdul Samad - Surah As-Saffat:
There was a curse? The only one I remember asking from you was a curse for Allah to strike me with lightning. Either your curse didn't work or we're talking about different things.

Please keep the curse going. I'll let you know when I start to see results. Nothing has changed yet.

There was a curse? The only one I remember asking from you was a curse for Allah to strike me with lightning. Either your curse didn't work or we're talking about different things.

Please keep the curse going. I'll let you know when I start to see results. Nothing has changed yet.
I cursed you and Knowles in another thread but I felt a sense of pity for you and I asked Allah to retract it and guide you

I cursed you and Knowles in another thread but I felt a sense of pity for you and I asked Allah to retract it and guide you
Looks like Allah rejected your initial request since nothing happened. Ask for a stronger curse please. Something like I get hit by lightning or my house catches on fire. Something that's clear and plain to see.

Looks like Allah rejected your initial request since nothing happened. Ask for a stronger curse please. Something like I get hit by lightning or my house catches on fire. Something that's clear and plain to see.
Nah
I would rather see him guide you since there are already multiple curses operating on you right now

It would hit you like a bag of bricks
Do you want me to be a Muslim or not? Even you said you asked Allah to guide me. This would be the perfect method. Ultimately you would be doing me a favour by requesting this curse.

Ask Allah to set my house on fire within 24 hours.

Quick question why does your profile pic have Mecca on it

Do you want me to be a Muslim or not? Even you said you asked Allah to guide me. This would be the perfect method. Ultimately you would be doing me a favour by requesting this curse.

Ask Allah to set my house on fire within 24 hours.
(Sahih International)
Those are the ones whom Allah has cursed; and he whom Allah curses - never will you find for him a helper.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 52

Do you want to be a Muslim?
Do I want to believe the earth is round? Or do I just believe it's round? You believe things because there is evidence to believe in it, not because you want to believe in it. The best I can give you is that I'm willing to be a Muslim. Just as I am a Hindu, Scientologist, deist, Waaqist, pagan or a Taoist. I'm not married to any ideology or belief. All I care about is evidence.

You gave me an experiment with curses that was supposed to give evidence that Allah exists. Your experiment failed and you stopped responding in that thread.

Last edited:
The f*ck walahi the amount of dedication you have to your lack of faith may Allah give you a place in hell alongside shytaan:mjlol:

guv

Why are you always cruel to me and wish only kafir “hell”? “Heaven” is the most boring place where Sheikh Shaxaris of all religions served by pretty naked boys hang. I want to be roasted at day and hear the best musicians @ night. Be nice to me & wish me hell buddy.

Kafir

On one breath, these guys tell us, everything is predestined and written on “Looh Mahfouz” and no changes will be made and on the other, they curse or read a supplication like Allah will change his mind and erase his original idea and update everting like an app. Confusing heh!!

guv

Why are you always cruel to me and wish only kafir “hell”? “Heaven” is the most boring place where Sheikh Shaxaris of all religions served by pretty naked boys hang. I want to be roasted at day and hear the best musicians @ night. Be nice to me & wish me hell buddy.

Kafir

On one breath, these guys tell us, everything is predestined and written on “Looh Mahfouz” and no changes will be made and on the other, they curse or read a supplication like Allah will change his mind and erase his original idea and update everting like an app. Confusing heh!!
Lol the whole 'predestination' thing can be a problem for Muslims. Not only does Allah apparently interfere with his predestination, but also he sends people to hell for deeds he predestined to happen himself. He created people he knew beforehand would be hell-bound sinners because he predestined them to be hell-bound sinners.

The cop out answer you can expect from Muslims for this paradox is that Allah knows better than you. Your human brain can't comprehend the divine logic.

Lol the whole 'predestination' thing can be a problem for Muslims. Not only does Allah apparently interfere with his predestination, but also he sends people to hell for deeds he predestined to happen himself. He created people he knew beforehand would be hell-bound sinners because he predestined them to be hell-bound sinners.

The cop out answer you can expect from Muslims for this paradox is that Allah knows better than you. Your human brain can't comprehend the divine logic.

Kafir

I don’t mind that cop-out of “Allah is All Knowing” because religion is based on blind faith. What makes me chuckle is the absurdity that all things are predestined and they have “free will”. Maybe a case of Stockholm syndrome. You bind yourself and your freedoms to an ideology that enslaves your sovereignty, then, you are bound to accept everything they utter. Look at the followers of Jim Jones!!! They say they will die for Allah’s sake, really? What happened to his power?

Status
Not open for further replies.