Do you ever reminisce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some say you have an obligation to do dawah. I'm being nice by providing you with an opportunity. What sort of Muslim turns away a potential convert like that. I asked about how you knew what Allah wants.

Is that too much to ask? I'll be fair to you. It's fine to be unsure about your faith. I wouldn't want to take the joy of fasting away from you. You can still fast if you wanted to I suppose. For secular reasons like feeling empathy for the poor if that's something you get out of fasting. As a matter of fact I think increasing your empathy that way is somewhat noble.
If Allah is not real
Then tonight I want you to invoke Allah's curse on yourself that he prevents you from ever being happy until you come to islam

If Allah is not real
Then tonight I want you to invoke Allah's curse on yourself that he prevents you from ever being happy until you come to islam
Sure thing. No problem. What are the steps to doing that?

Also what does it mean if I do this spell of yours but end up being happy afterwards? Does that mean Allah isn't real? Does it mean the spell doesn't work?

Sure thing. No problem. What are the steps to doing that?

Also what does it mean if I do this spell of yours but end up being happy afterwards? Does that mean Allah isn't real? Does it mean the spell doesn't work?

Easy
Address Allah personally and ask him that if he exists to curse your entire existence throughly and to prevent you from experiencing good until you accept islam

Easy
Address Allah personally and ask him that if he exists to curse your entire existence throughly and to prevent you from experiencing good until you accept islam
Agreed I will do that. I also want to do it exactly as you're imagining so you don't later tell me I did it wrong.

Here's what I'm going to do. I will say this: "Oh Allah please place a curse upon myself. Do it in a way that prevents me from feeling any sort of happiness. Make this curse last until I accept Islam. Ameen"

Is that good enough? Hopefully Allah understands English.

But I want answers for what I asked in my last response.

What if it doesn't work?

What does that mean?

^Answer the last one first in your next response. It's partially why I agreed to this.

Agreed I will do that. I also want to do it exactly as you're imagining so you don't later tell me I did it wrong.

Here's what I'm going to do. I will say this: "Oh Allah please place a curse upon myself. Do it in a way that prevents me from feeling any sort of happiness. Make this curse last until I accept Islam. Ameen"

Is that good enough? Hopefully Allah understands English.

But I want answers for what I asked in my last response.

What if it doesn't work?

What does that mean?

^Answer the last one first in your next response. It's partially why I agreed to this.
That statement works just take out the please and instead of feeling say experiencing

That statement works just take out the please and instead of feeling say experiencing
Done. I said it loud and clearly for Allah to hear. I'll check back with you in a couple of days to let you know how it goes. What is the response time for curses? Nothing has happened yet.

If nothing happens does that mean Allah isn't real? Does it mean the curses don't work? Does it mean I didn't do it right?

I added a stronger curse too just in case. I asked Allah to strike me with lightning tomorrow morning. Do those types of curses work too? If I'm unharmed by tomorrow night you have some explaining to do.

Muji

VIP
I added a stronger curse too just in case. I asked Allah to strike me with lightning tomorrow morning. Do those types of curses work too? If I'm unharmed by tomorrow night you have some explaining to do.

Looooool

Are you still alive, keep us posted.

It seems I'm still unharmed. You sir owe me an explanation. What happened?

In the other thread you said I didn't really do it. This was well before you had a chance to hear about the results. Sounds to me like you were getting your excuses prepared as even you didn't believe this curse was going to work. I was expecting your excuses in this order:

1. It happened but you're denying it.
2. You didn't actually do it.
3. You didn't do it right way.
4. Only certain curses work and this wasn't one of them.

You picked the second one. There is an even easier way for you to confirm the curse. You yourself are going to have to ask Allah to place a curse on me. An easy to see curse like being hit by lightning. You have my consent to this so Allah doesn't get angry with you. I doubt Allah will need my social security number to know who you're directing your curse at. This is an all-knowing being after all.

This is a measurable experiment that is putting your faith to the test.
You talked about intellectual honesty in the other thread, be honest and tell me what the null-hypothesis is.....

What does it mean if the experiment fails?
You're avoiding this question.

What does it mean if the experiment is done exactly as you ask and it results in no curse happening?

You know yourself these curses don't work. Not even Muslim proselytizers use this method because of how easily it can be dismissed. You aren't doing your imaan any favours if your belief in Allah is dependent on these easily checkable experiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.