SSPO Atheists. Just admit

Do you believe that God exists in your heart of hearts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim

Posting Abu Jafer said or Sahih is reported, or Allah said in the Koran is not an intelligent way to present your persuasive arguments. Give us other citations that resonates with us.

Muslim

Posting Abu Jafer said or Sahih is reported, or Allah said in the Koran is not an intelligent way to present your persuasive arguments. Give us other citations that resonates with us.
I don't care to persuade you
The evidence is in front of you and if you choose to be hard hearted then you will stand before the one who brought your unconscious atoms into a rational man.

(Sahih International)
Say, "Have you considered: if the Qur'an is from Allah and you disbelieved in it, who would be more astray than one who is in extreme dissension?"

-Sura Fussilat, Ayah 52

(Sahih International)
We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?

-Sura Fussilat, Ayah 53

I never insulted you

Muslim

You’ve accused me of suffering from so mental illnesses and called me a bootlicker of Europhile idols. It shows more about your character. You seem to to be triggered so easily and get angry quickly of other people’s belief or lack of it and their opinions if they contradict yours. You do have similar personality and beliefs as members of Alshabaab and ISIS.

Muslim

You’ve accused me of suffering from so mental illnesses and called me a bootlicker of Europhile idols. It shows more about your character. You seem to to be triggered so easily and get angry quickly of other people’s belief or lack of it and their opinions if they contradict yours. You do have similar personality and beliefs as members of Alshabaab and ISIS.
Im not angry at you at all. I'm just educating you as to your pathology

One day I was behind the Prophet (SAW) [riding on the same mount] and he said to me:

"Young man, I shall teach you some of words [of advice]:

Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you.

Be mindful of Allaah, and you will find Him in front of you.

If you ask, ask of Allaah;

If you seek help, seek help of Allaah.

Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you.

The pens have been liffted and the pages have dried."

-It was related by at-Tirmithee, who said it was a good and sound Hadith.

While we were one day sitting with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), there appeared before us a man dressed in extremely white clothes and with very black hair. No traces of journeying were visible on him, and none of us knew him. He sat down close by the Prophet (peace be upon him), rested his knee against his thighs, and said, "O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam."

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "Islam is that you should testify that there is no deity except Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, that you should perform salah, pay the Zakah, fast during Ramadan, and perform Hajj to the House, if you are able to do so."

The man said, "You have spoken truly." We were astonished at his questioning him (the Messenger) and telling him that he was right, but he went on to say, "Inform me about iman."

He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in qadar (fate), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken truly."

Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, "It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet (know that) He sees you."

He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Messenger of Allah) said, "About that, the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." So he said, "Well, inform me about the signs thereof." He said,"They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted, naked, destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went of. I waited a while, and then he (the Messenger of Allah) said, "O Umar, do you know who that questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better." He said, "That was Jibril (the Angel Gabriel). He came to teach you your religion."

Even if Atheists admit a creator god exists, they do not have any reason to believe it is Allah. They could easily just say the being is deistic in nature. Similar to the Neo-Platonist architect that came out of Greek thought (I am playing devils advocate here).

The problems with Atheist is that they have no proof of how the Universe came to existence, they may use the Multiverse theory which is mathematically impossible as said by Paul Davis. Having a one step argument is "I don't see God therefore he does not exist".

As they say "extraordinary claims need extraordinary proofs", well I say prove to me How God does not exist, yet science can not explain things, they only provide reasons not proof of how God cannot exist but rather some philosophical argument about things wanting to kill us or God and rock argument.

Even if Atheists admit a creator god exists, they do not have any reason to believe it is Allah. They could easily just say the being is deistic in nature. Similar to the Neo-Platonist architect that came out of Greek thought (I am playing devils advocate here).
Are you really south cushitic?!?!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Admit it
There have been times where you admitted to yourself that Allah is your creator and that Muhammad is his messenger. In the midst of depression and wondering whether your white coleagues will accept you. You have considered that maybe the reason your life is so miserable is because you don't have deen. You have realized that maybe the reason you're so anxious is because you have nothing to live for and you feel your existence fleeing. You have realized that you wouldn't take a bullet for any of your loved ones. You have subconsciously admitted that there is no way that all of existence came from nothing and that there has to be a purpose to all that

If none of this has happened then continue until you die if it has happened then leave this stubbornness and come back to your maker and worship and adore him for making you such a beautiful creature allowed you to taste delicious foods experience orgasms and love your mother. Don't be arrogant, we are imperfect and so are you but our delineating point is our realization that we are perfectly created imlerfect. Your mind cannot even conceive a crack in existence yet you deny Allah. You deny Allah and you become the slaves of men. You sleep at night knowing and believing that amother bag of flesh and bones has power of your mind as opposed to the being that created your mind. It's ramadan. You know in your heart Allah is there and that the reason islam is being fought is because it is the truth yet you insist on a path of depression and darkness fueled by the rebellious shaytan the ancient enemy of man. Audhubillah

May Allah guide you

@Kafir @roble @AussieHustler @Jennifer @NotAjnabi @heli @Hmmmm @Knowles @Western4Life @Norwegian-Somali
I'm not ahteist you retard, I'm clearly a muslim. I wish I was white so I could send your ass back to your dusty ass tuulo

relax its no ones business what someone else believes. you just reinforcing that islam is coercive and intolerant. give it a rest.

the-isis-strip-club_o_4359331.jpg

@MuslimManMe calaal bathaana nigga ur not gods right hand man iskaa raaxayso. focus on strengthening ur faith. its ramadan lol grow as a human this month or some shit
So you're triggered and you suffer from mental illness as sought out by the other thread you posted yet it has never occurred to you to put your head down in sujud to your Lord to heal you and to remove your anxiety.

How sad

You seem really invested in non Muslim Somalis. Clearly they don’t believe in the religion so unsure why you’re heckling them. Leave them be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending