SSC Region Pictures & Videos

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
my tuulo i miss it :mjcry::kendrickcry:i used remember sitting under that tree on the left
1628470051105.png

1628470068772.png

1628470093185.png

bless fiqufuliye

:rejoice::banderas:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
my awoowe told me hass petroleum is owned by dhulbahante, a baharsame apparently.

Hass petroleum is all over somalia and the main gas station company. There’s like 4 of them in hargeisa, I saw some in berbera and burco as well and there’s also more in mogadishu.

it’s all over the country.

my awoowe told me hass petroleum is owned by dhulbahante, a baharsame apparently.

Hass petroleum is all over somalia and the main gas station company. There’s like 4 of them in hargeisa, I saw some in berbera and burco as well and there’s also more in mogadishu.

Damn that’s impressive the company’s worth millions about to construct a tower in Nairobi soon had no idea it was owned by a Dhulo though he’s making beesha proud no doubt :salute:
giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Damn that’s impressive the company’s worth millions about to construct a tower in Nairobi soon had no idea it was owned by a Dhulo though he’s making beesha proud no doubt :salute:
giphy.gif
I just did some research on it and it’s even an international company. Working in kenya, tanzania, uganda, rwanda, south sudan, zambia and the DRC.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

There’s more in Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya

We need more chillout places in laaska hopefully these type of malls are the start. This was funded by Amal group. Laascaanood has been attracting private investors over the last year due to the growth of the city.
Yeah facts bro, even @Hot Ballah mentioned that the last time he went back home, Inshallah more projects like this happen it’ll set a lot of locals up with jobs aswell
Donald Trump GIF