SS Ladies’ dose of shaax kuluul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Cheap and clean kulaha, who said I'm looking for marriage:siilaanyolaugh:

Smart move ceebtada garso, only talk loud in private :gaasdrink:

I’m not looking for marriage either, too into my books for all that :denzelnigga::mjcry: but I got to be careful
Especially here when you can be qarxised faster than you can count your own abtiris :hillarybiz:

Last edited:
I’m not looking for marriage either, too into my books for all that :denzelnigga::mjcry: but I got to be careful
Especially here when you can be qarxised faster than you count your own abtiris :hillarybiz:

If you aren't looking for marriage then what you looking for?:siilaanyolaugh:

I have too much honour and dignity for such fuckeries, even if a girl does me dirty I can't qarxis her tbh

Zailah

Exam season guys !

I have too much honour and dignity for such fuckeries, even if a girl does me dirty I can't qarxis her tbh

Before you think I am a saqajamad, I’m not at all interested in the hookups :gaasdrink:

Just not looking right now seeing as it’s uni time now so I might as well enjoy the last 3-4 years or so of education and stress before going through the trials of marriage :dabcasar:
However, if a certain person comes along before and it’s going well for a while then I may just consider it :siilaanyosmile:

Merca

Inactive.

Everyone says that bruv. You have to be careful with who you share your private information with, because say something they don’t like and you are finished :dabcasar:

Everyone says that bruv. You have to be careful with who you share your private information with, because say something they don’t like and you are finished :dabcasar:

I must be a different breed then, I take the L and keep it moving never about that qarxis life.

I see what you mean, as in yolo everyone makes mistakes or gets hurt

Nah it's like if I qarxis a girl, what will I actually benefit apart from ruining someones life and even my own life in some cases; a close friend of mine indulged on this qarxis shit on snapchat now he is suffering from a major pussy drought the miskeen he needs a gofundme page :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending