SS Ladies’ dose of shaax kuluul

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will hurt
tenor.gif

help

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Girls i am thinking of getting braces i should've listened when my dentist said let's get you braces 2 years ago and now i feel embarrassed getting braces at the age of 17:bell:
I reccomend getting Invisaline even though you’ll get some type of a lisp after getting them on but don’t be embarrassed your young and still haven’t finished puberty

I found them ugly and wearing braces and glasses at the same time:jcoleno: bisinka
well who wants to be 30 with jacked up teeth. ur still young so u should get them now. no one cares abour ur braces if ur 17, u just think they will. u will regret it later

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Get invisalign like @yasmin lan is saying. It’s really invisible so no one can see it
It’s more on the expensive side I’d reccomend she gets braces because she can get them on the nhs Invisalign is £2000-3000 and isn’t on the nhs they both do the same job and honestly braces are aesthetic she might aswell

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
invisalign causes lisp :farmajoyaab: or u mean while ur wearing it
While your wearing it so does normal braces but that’s while your mouth learns to get used to it. Like all lisp I reccomend speaking with your mouth and throat rather than your nose

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
lisp? :mugshotman:Nah gonna go for the normal ones
Walaal I’ve had braces since I was 14 I’ve got them removed over the summer they’ll give you a slight change in the first month but your mouth will adapt and the lisp will be gone in no time

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It’s more on the expensive side I’d reccomend she gets braces because she can get them on the nhs Invisalign is £2000-3000 and isn’t on the nhs they both do the same job and honestly braces are aesthetic she might aswell

She wouldn’t be able to get it on the nhs though because she’d be over 18 when she comes next year and out of further education or 19 if you took year 13 again which is when free dental healthcare ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts