Spiritual Experiences Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Sometimes I really think Somalis are blessed with Islam. Allah loves you for choosing you and your ancestors to serve and spread this religion. Honestly speaking I feel very sorry for the kaffirs that left Islam. Truely in this world we live in its hard not to see the truth. But a lot of people are blind to Islam.

I might not be perfect, but I know the truth. That’s what really matters. And I pray for the world to experience Islam. Coz I really love for my brother what I love for myself.

DeadStar

Then again if you’re a gaal and you left Islam, not wanting anything to do with it. Then Allah truely hates you. I am his creation, whatever he hates I hate. And whatever Allah loves, I love. Then I truely Hate gaalo for the sake of Allah. Nothing personal saaxib.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
This will be interesting. I used to be into the occult, and numerology. I loved the idea of numbers being another language. It was interesting to me how the number 7 for example resembled the thinker, and how each letter of your name could add up to a number that would in turn predict your destiny. Sadly I didn't know I was diving into the world of the jinn.

As I kept studying numerology, I ended up drifting away from it due to it getting boring, and I started embracing the idea of letting life happen by itself. Fortunately I went to Kenya during a break from University, and met great Muslims who were brilliant, and smart. They weren't your average sheiks who didn't know anything about science, and life for millennials. These guys were full blown PhD degree having Muslims who knew the millennial life style, and they got me back into Islam, and I never looked back after that Alhamdulilah.

But as I continued being a practicing Muslim, and gaining more knowledge on the Deen. I would have nightmares at night of black dogs, and tall ugly super non human dark people. I would wake up each night at 2am, and would feel like there was a presence near me trying to communicate. By that time I learned Ayat Kursi, and it was Ramadan. One night when I woke up at the same time after the dream, I went to the living room to pray 2 rikah. After I was done praying, something whispered "why did you leave us?". I was shocked, but not scared. I learned to not fear the jinn from all the lectures I watched. I didn't answer back, instead I made Dua, and this time in anger it yelled "Allah will not help you!".

This time I got a little scared, but I just continued to ignore it. Then I heard a big boom coming from the wall beside me. This time I couldn't ignore it, so I turned on some Al baqarah, and started reading the Quran I knew how to read. The noise, and whispering went down, and then it was time for fajr. After Fajr I started making sincere Dua for Allah to help me, and never let me go. The room all of a sudden became filled with light, and my heart felt nothing, but positivity. It's a feeling I will never be able to explain, but it was better than any feeling I ever felt before. When I went to sleep I immediately had a dream where I was still in bed, but there was a light so bright coming down from the roof, and this light ended up quickly filling the room with all of it's light till the whole room was so covered in light you couldn't see anything but the light. The feeling it brought was so immense. It was a completly different feeling from anything we as humans can feel. It was better than the feeling of love. I couldn't even control my body. It was moving by itself close to where the light was brightest, and I found myself saying Hi. Then the light had no voice, but I could feel it saying "Make a wish".

I don't know why but I wished for happiness, and then I woke up. I still don't know why I wished for happiness, and I still can't explain that dream. Am I happy? I feel just like any other normal human. But I think my wish will come true in the afterlife In Shaa Allah. I told my sheik at my local masjid what had happened, and he told me that during Ramadan ppl get dreams like that, and those are blessings. It was definitely an epic time for me spiritually. The jinn on the other hand ended up possessing my relative to get to me, but that's a story for another time. Sorry for the essay.:cool:

This will be interesting. I used to be into the occult, and numerology. I loved the idea of numbers being another language. It was interesting to me how the number 7 for example resembled the thinker, and how each letter of your name could add up to a number that would in turn predict your destiny. Sadly I didn't know I was diving into the world of the jinn.

As I kept studying numerology, I ended up drifting away from it due to it getting boring, and I started embracing the idea of letting life happen by itself. Fortunately I went to Kenya during a break from University, and met great Muslims who were brilliant, and smart. They weren't your average sheiks who didn't know anything about science, and life for millennials. These guys were full blown PhD degree having Muslims who knew the millennial life style, and they got me back into Islam, and I never looked back after that Alhamdulilah.

But as I continued being a practicing Muslim, and gaining more knowledge on the Deen. I would have nightmares at night of black dogs, and tall ugly super non human dark people. I would wake up each night at 2am, and would feel like there was a presence near me trying to communicate. By that time I learned Ayat Kursi, and it was Ramadan. One night when I woke up at the same time after the dream, I went to the living room to pray 2 rikah. After I was done praying, something whispered "why did you leave us?". I was shocked, but not scared. I learned to not fear the jinn from all the lectures I watched. I didn't answer back, instead I made Dua, and this time in anger it yelled "Allah will not help you!".

This time I got a little scared, but I just continued to ignore it. Then I heard a big boom coming from the wall beside me. This time I couldn't ignore it, so I turned on some Al baqarah, and started reading the Quran I knew how to read. The noise, and whispering went down, and then it was time for fajr. After Fajr I started making sincere Dua for Allah to help me, and never let me go. The room all of a sudden became filled with light, and my heart felt nothing, but positivity. It's a feeling I will never be able to explain, but it was better than any feeling I ever felt before. When I went to sleep I immediately had a dream where I was still in bed, but there was a light so bright coming down from the roof, and this light ended up quickly filling the room with all of it's light till the whole room was so covered in light you couldn't see anything but the light. The feeling it brought was so immense. It was a completly different feeling from anything we as humans can feel. It was better than the feeling of love. I couldn't even control my body. It was moving by itself close to where the light was brightest, and I found myself saying Hi. Then the light had no voice, but I could feel it saying "Make a wish".

I don't know why but I wished for happiness, and then I woke up. I still don't know why I wished for happiness, and I still can't explain that dream. Am I happy? I feel just like any other normal human. But I think my wish will come true in the afterlife In Shaa Allah. I told my sheik at my local masjid what had happened, and he told me that during Ramadan ppl get dreams like that, and those are blessings. It was definitely an epic time for me spiritually. The jinn on the other hand ended up possessing my relative to get to me, but that's a story for another time. Sorry for the essay.:cool:

is learning about numerology haram? I heard people say math is Gods language of the universe.
I know its scary thinking deeply about numbers.. is reading books about nikola tesla haram?

is learning about numerology haram? I heard people say math is Gods language of the universe.
I know its scary thinking deeply about numbers.. is reading books about nikola tesla haram?
Numerology in of itself is not Haram because the quran has numerological expressions and miracles. And there are foundations of the importance of numbers in the sunnan of dhikr and there are also numerical significance to varouses huroof verses and asmaul husna

However it has to have a clear methodology so that you can replicate or justify it and it cannot be based on occultism

For example one could say subhanallah 33 times as the messenger advised us or he could strive to be a 33rd degree freemason. In both you see the importance of the number33 but their uses are wilily diffetent.

DeadStar

There is a time I couldn’t walk, like I woke up one morning when I was around 15 years old, tried to get out of bed, I put my two feet on the ground, tried to walk and I just dropped to the floor. I couldn’t feel my lower body, wallahi I was shocked. I blacked out and just zoned out thinking that there is a possibility I couldn’t walk for the rest of my life.

I was confused and crying wallahi. I yelled for my mom. She came running into the room, she just saw me crying. I told her to close the door, then told her I couldn’t walk. She tried to pick me up and make me stand but I just couldn’t. Finally I kinda unintentionally snapped at her. I told her and everyone to leave me alone. For 3 days and nights I was in the room, that my sisters slept in. I locked myself inside. My mom offered to take me to the hospital but I didn’t want to do or go anywhere.
The third night my mom tried to talk to me. I told her I didn’t want to talk to anyone. After like an hour of her persuading me I let her in. She was there the whole night, reading Quran on me. She was just lecturing me that if I didn’t walk again it was from Allah and I had to had patience and that InshAllah after that night I would walk again.

I kinda hated Duksi growing up. I promised to Allah if he gave me back my ability to walk I would start going to duksi again. 1 day later I was able to walk again. I went back to duksi and finished the Quran 3 more times.

After that incident. I came to love everything that I had. I was thankful for everything Allah has blessed me with. I never complained about the things I didn’t have but the things I already had.
Always be thankful, even in your hardest times, coz not every hardship is permanent nor is every comfort.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I will tell you why I could never become gaal and this is why I am a strong Muslim till the very end and if you think I'm crazy then so be it but this is only one time I experienced which is why I believe Islam is the true religion.

So it was during in Ramadan, I was praying 5 times daily and was very religious. One time in the morning I got really tired since I went gym to at midnight working hard on my body and went straight to bed to get a good rest but I couldn't wake up for Fajr because I was so tired and lazy. All of a sudden I saw a flashing shiny ball light in front of my face while I was sleeping laying on the bed by my back and when I woked up. By the way my curtains were closed so was my door so the room was very dark and I remember seeing the small bubble shining very bright so when I opened my eyes I freaked out and got up but I was sitting on my bed and it kept moving around and around in my room and was glowing and then it came at me and blowed up but I saw tiny light sparkles coming to my hands saying fajr and it disappeared and after couple of seconds I heard Adhan saying so loud la ilaha illallah, outside my house and I quickly got up and made Wudu and ran to mosque to pray fajr.

After that experience I can't lie, I felt something so warm and light in my heart and a blessing experience. I made a dua thanking Allah and even cried that day, that's one of the reasons why I don't commit major sins in real life anymore.

Last edited:
Once you have an experience like the one that DILS, Abaay and Factz has, it makes it difficult for you to go back to your old ways of womanizing, and wanton major sinning because you realize that if Allah can give you such a sign then his threats and rewards in the Qur'an are both true. In other words, it becomes both a driver and a threat manifesting itself into a direct experience.
It also removes any doubt that you have, and lets you understand that Allah's capacity and truthfulness is beyond human comprehension and that any room for error he has allowed us comes from his mercy.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I had a dream when I was younger like 14 years old, where I was taken on a somewhat journey by 2 figures. In the dream they show me my public school classroom with the students in it, followed by what I envision is a symbol for Hell. In the vision of Hell I remember it was a dark area surrounded by what seemed like mountains and at the center was huge reddish pit of fire with smoke billowing into the sky so it made it dark.

Next I am shown myself, praying the salaat. After this time skips ahead, and I am shown my self laughing and jumping up and down like I have passed some kind of test. After this scene I am shown a window into a white area which I assume is symbolic of Heaven and from there the dream abruptly ends. I hardly remember dreams but this one has stuck with me for along time, and I have hardly gone 2 days with missing a salaat since.

Recently when reading tafsir on the Quran, I cam across a hadeeth that said nothing remains of Prophetic tradition but dreams;

Abu Huraira reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say, “Nothing remains of prophecy except glad tidings.” They said, “What are glad tidings?” The Prophet said, “Righteous dreams.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6589

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.” (al-Bukhaari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending