Spiritual Experiences Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm traumatized as a woman, so I can only imagine how a grown man would feel. I've never gotten Quran saar before. I should probably look into it. I don't think there's a jinn in me though. I don't feel any different as a person.
You were not possessed but a sexual lyrics deviant jinn came to you because you weren't protected for whatever reason. For women that can be due to poor islamic hygiene as regards to periods and ghusl

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Woah reading theses so interesting to read wallahi I know of this person at our masjid who told us that they used to be super lazy in general and barely liked to move from their bed for anything even toilet. They stopped praying after a while and just stayed on their bed watching shows and so on playing games or video games on console but then develoled this deep emptiness inside and didn't know why they couldn't change it nor matter what they did. It made them feel depressed and just wanted to leave this earth because they felt like they were doing the same thing over an over with no purpose until one day they had a dream where they were in hell blazing fire around alone dark and was being asked why didn't you pray your salahs did you think you'd go to jannah without praying and that you didn't have to do anything and just be nice and live your life doing nothing. They said it scared them so much and felt so realistic jahannam that they have not missed a salah since.:wow:

Woah reading theses so interesting to read wallahi I know of this person at our masjid who told us that they used to be super lazy in general and barely liked to move from their bed for anything even toilet. They stopped praying after a while and just stayed on their bed watching shows and so on playing games or video games on console but then develoled this deep emptiness inside and didn't know why they couldn't change it nor matter what they did. It made them feel depressed and just wanted to leave this earth because they felt like they were doing the same thing over an over with no purpose until one day they had a dream where they were in hell blazing fire around alone dark and was being asked why didn't you pray your salahs did you think you'd go to jannah without praying and that you didn't have to do anything and just be nice and live your life doing nothing. They said it scared them so much and felt so realistic jahannam that they have not missed a salah since.:wow:
Allahuakbar

We had a shiekh who saw the Shaytan that comes to you at fajr time he said it was the ugliest thing he ever saw.

One time I had a sleep paralysis experience but this one was particularly sinister as I had an invisible being putting his hands around my neck and choking me

I immediately thought to recite the first verse of the 23rd surah in Arabic
"Certainly The believers will succeed " as soon as I said that the bring let go of my neck

Im a believer in the IPU . it came to in a dream , it was like I was reborn as a new person. it set a fire in my soul in which i have come to learn the truth about every thing . and I currently feel in peace and harmony .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never had these amazing experiences yet but yesterday I read Surah Yasin and felt an immense peace which I never felt

Its an amazing surah, I like the part when the man who was martyred wished his people could see what Allah has provided him in rewards.
Wa jaaaaa min aqsall madeenah

And a man came from the furthest part of the city

The elongated jaaaaa and aqsall illustrate the length and depth with which he came to tell his people about truth

Subhanallah the imagery is amazing if we think about it. A man running from St Paul to Minnesota to tell his people to follow the ones who ask no payment from them. And he poses an even more powerful question "what reason do I not have in believing the one who originated me and whose capacity for blessing or punishing me has no human limits"

Many of the scholars of spirituality have said that yasin is a means of freeing up the constraints of your life and rizq so I encourage you to add it to your daily hizb. It will be a means of emancipation

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
ok this is weird and really fascinating at the same time...it's a bit personal too but if u truely are a good mumin Allah will definitely show you stuff both good and bad in dreams. so, i had a heart to heart with my mother a couple years back and it involed something i did but no one knew about it but Allah ofcourse. I Did something, i wont say what it was and my mother had a dream of me doing that thing wallahi she calls me and asks me if i did something and she tells me this reoccurring dream she has been having of me eating a plate full of rolled hair and something else i wont say. she tells me this and i was just shocked..she tells me of how she dreamt of her big brother's death( A.U.N) just the night before she hears about his death. she told me she has been having the dreams of me eating balls of hair for a couple years and that she started having the dreams just a couple months after i started doing what i did.

she tells me Abaay Abaay when i heard what u did it all started making sense. the dream. and she stopped having them when she found out and made me promise to stop.

dont ever believe that youll get away with something. coz the truth never stays hidden. you can never hide anything from God.
CAJIIB Badanaa.

Last edited:
ok this is weird and really fascinating at the same time...it's a bit personal too but if u truely are a good mumin Allah will definitely show you stuff both good and bad in dreams. so, i had a heart to heart with my mother a couple years back and it involed something i did but no one knew about it but Allah ofcourse. I Did something, i wont say what it was and my mother had a dream of me doing that thing wallahi she calls me and asks me if i did something and she tells me this reoccurring dream she has been having of me eating a plate full of rolled hair and something else i wont say. she tells me this and i was just shocked..she tells me of how she dreamt of her big brother's death( A.U.N) just the night before she hears about his death. she told me she has been having the dreams of me eating balls of hair for a couple years and that she started having the dreams just a couple months after i started doing what i did.

she tells me Abaay Abaay when i heard what u did it all started making sense. the dream. and she stopped having them when she found out and made me promise to stop.

dont ever believe that youll get away with something. coz the truth never stays hidden. you can never hide anything from God.
CAJIIB Badanaa.
http://privat.bahnhof.se/wb042294Texter/firasa_ibnqayyim-en.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts