Spiritual Experiences Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I love Allah for showing me the truth.

Dec 14 2013 i cried before i slept for guidance.
After sleeping for about 1 hour. I saw dream of my life. Instances of my past that i knew most of them sins and then future scenes incuding what i believe to be my last day on earth( just the scene not time or year).

I started praying the 5 swalah which were a mountain before since then.

I consider myself very week in good deeds but i have no doubt and i hope Allah will over look my shortcomings.

This will be interesting. I used to be into the occult, and numerology. I loved the idea of numbers being another language. It was interesting to me how the number 7 for example resembled the thinker, and how each letter of your name could add up to a number that would in turn predict your destiny. Sadly I didn't know I was diving into the world of the jinn.

As I kept studying numerology, I ended up drifting away from it due to it getting boring, and I started embracing the idea of letting life happen by itself. Fortunately I went to Kenya during a break from University, and met great Muslims who were brilliant, and smart. They weren't your average sheiks who didn't know anything about science, and life for millennials. These guys were full blown PhD degree having Muslims who knew the millennial life style, and they got me back into Islam, and I never looked back after that Alhamdulilah.

But as I continued being a practicing Muslim, and gaining more knowledge on the Deen. I would have nightmares at night of black dogs, and tall ugly super non human dark people. I would wake up each night at 2am, and would feel like there was a presence near me trying to communicate. By that time I learned Ayat Kursi, and it was Ramadan. One night when I woke up at the same time after the dream, I went to the living room to pray 2 rikah. After I was done praying, something whispered "why did you leave us?". I was shocked, but not scared. I learned to not fear the jinn from all the lectures I watched. I didn't answer back, instead I made Dua, and this time in anger it yelled "Allah will not help you!".

This time I got a little scared, but I just continued to ignore it. Then I heard a big boom coming from the wall beside me. This time I couldn't ignore it, so I turned on some Al baqarah, and started reading the Quran I knew how to read. The noise, and whispering went down, and then it was time for fajr. After Fajr I started making sincere Dua for Allah to help me, and never let me go. The room all of a sudden became filled with light, and my heart felt nothing, but positivity. It's a feeling I will never be able to explain, but it was better than any feeling I ever felt before. When I went to sleep I immediately had a dream where I was still in bed, but there was a light so bright coming down from the roof, and this light ended up quickly filling the room with all of it's light till the whole room was so covered in light you couldn't see anything but the light. The feeling it brought was so immense. It was a completly different feeling from anything we as humans can feel. It was better than the feeling of love. I couldn't even control my body. It was moving by itself close to where the light was brightest, and I found myself saying Hi. Then the light had no voice, but I could feel it saying "Make a wish".

I don't know why but I wished for happiness, and then I woke up. I still don't know why I wished for happiness, and I still can't explain that dream. Am I happy? I feel just like any other normal human. But I think my wish will come true in the afterlife In Shaa Allah. I told my sheik at my local masjid what had happened, and he told me that during Ramadan ppl get dreams like that, and those are blessings. It was definitely an epic time for me spiritually. The jinn on the other hand ended up possessing my relative to get to me, but that's a story for another time. Sorry for the essay.:cool:
this genuinely gave me goosebumps. the jinn whispering thing especially.

wallahi I dont have any of these type of stories (dont really want one either id freak out tbh) but the thing that reaffirms my belief in Islam is the quran and the miracle it really is. I have a spiritual experience everytime i read the quran i guess. its such a masterpiece wallahi :noneck:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Years ago during Ramadan, i finished my job cleaning the kitchen but my mother asked me to do more, I decided to rest in the living rooming first. I fell asleep and was now standing at Judgement day, looking down at myself. Everything around me was a dark red and I heard a voice call out to me saying, ' Why did you not help your mother'. I said ' but I did' then the voice replied saying ' but not to your mother's satisfaction'. I woke up in fear and finished my job, till this day its the strongest thing i have felt.

lmaoo you got fucked by a jinn :ftw9nwa:

You joke, but i think that's what really happened. I was being pinned down before I slept and heard a voice saying explicit things to me. I couldn't get up. So I started recited random surahs. I didn't know what to do in the situation. So i prayed and finally got up. I went to my living room and just sat there. I pinched myself to see if it was real. Finally, I worked up the courage to go to bed and when I did I fell asleep fast. The dream I had was terrifying and a man was ontop of me forcing himself onto me. I woke up and I was sore. I also had scratches all over. Anyways I told my friend and she told me its haram to sleep on my stomach not sure if that's even true.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You joke, but i think that's what really happened. I was being pinned down before I slept and heard a voice saying explicit things to me. I couldn't get up. So I started recited random surahs. I didn't know what to do in the situation. So i prayed and finally got up. I went to my living room and just sat there. I pinched myself to see if it was real. Finally, I worked up the courage to go to bed and when I did I fell asleep fast. The dream I had was terrifying and a man was ontop of me forcing himself onto me. I woke up and I was sore. I also had scratches all over. Anyways I told my friend and she told me its haram to sleep on my stomach not sure if that's even true.
I heard of a similar case from someone at the masjid. This dude was pooping abnormal amounts of diarrhea, and the doctor didn't know what was wrong, because everything was normal. Then this guy went to a Raqi, and got Quran read on him. A jinn came out saying that's hes been busting this poor mans cheeks for 3 weeks. That stuff is crazy. Idk what I'd do if I got raped by a jinn lol.

I heard of a similar case from someone at the masjid. This dude was pooping abnormal amounts of diarrhea, and the doctor didn't know what was wrong, because everything was normal. Then this guy went to a Raqi, and got Quran read on him. A jinn came out saying that's hes been busting this poor mans cheeks for 3 weeks. That stuff is crazy. Idk what I'd do if I got raped by a jinn lol.

I'm traumatized as a woman, so I can only imagine how a grown man would feel. I've never gotten Quran saar before. I should probably look into it. I don't think there's a jinn in me though. I don't feel any different as a person.

Watch this video he talks about it. I heard this is a pretty common actually. But Just read your qulhuwalas and ayat ul kursi before you go to bed and everything will be fine.

This will be interesting. I used to be into the occult, and numerology. I loved the idea of numbers being another language. It was interesting to me how the number 7 for example resembled the thinker, and how each letter of your name could add up to a number that would in turn predict your destiny. Sadly I didn't know I was diving into the world of the jinn.

As I kept studying numerology, I ended up drifting away from it due to it getting boring, and I started embracing the idea of letting life happen by itself. Fortunately I went to Kenya during a break from University, and met great Muslims who were brilliant, and smart. They weren't your average sheiks who didn't know anything about science, and life for millennials. These guys were full blown PhD degree having Muslims who knew the millennial life style, and they got me back into Islam, and I never looked back after that Alhamdulilah.

But as I continued being a practicing Muslim, and gaining more knowledge on the Deen. I would have nightmares at night of black dogs, and tall ugly super non human dark people. I would wake up each night at 2am, and would feel like there was a presence near me trying to communicate. By that time I learned Ayat Kursi, and it was Ramadan. One night when I woke up at the same time after the dream, I went to the living room to pray 2 rikah. After I was done praying, something whispered "why did you leave us?". I was shocked, but not scared. I learned to not fear the jinn from all the lectures I watched. I didn't answer back, instead I made Dua, and this time in anger it yelled "Allah will not help you!".

This time I got a little scared, but I just continued to ignore it. Then I heard a big boom coming from the wall beside me. This time I couldn't ignore it, so I turned on some Al baqarah, and started reading the Quran I knew how to read. The noise, and whispering went down, and then it was time for fajr. After Fajr I started making sincere Dua for Allah to help me, and never let me go. The room all of a sudden became filled with light, and my heart felt nothing, but positivity. It's a feeling I will never be able to explain, but it was better than any feeling I ever felt before. When I went to sleep I immediately had a dream where I was still in bed, but there was a light so bright coming down from the roof, and this light ended up quickly filling the room with all of it's light till the whole room was so covered in light you couldn't see anything but the light. The feeling it brought was so immense. It was a completly different feeling from anything we as humans can feel. It was better than the feeling of love. I couldn't even control my body. It was moving by itself close to where the light was brightest, and I found myself saying Hi. Then the light had no voice, but I could feel it saying "Make a wish".

I don't know why but I wished for happiness, and then I woke up. I still don't know why I wished for happiness, and I still can't explain that dream. Am I happy? I feel just like any other normal human. But I think my wish will come true in the afterlife In Shaa Allah. I told my sheik at my local masjid what had happened, and he told me that during Ramadan ppl get dreams like that, and those are blessings. It was definitely an epic time for me spiritually. The jinn on the other hand ended up possessing my relative to get to me, but that's a story for another time. Sorry for the essay.:cool:
Is this true incident you have had or you copied from other site?:cosbyhmm:

Watch this video he talks about it. I heard this is a pretty common actually. But Just read your qulhuwalas and ayat ul kursi before you go to bed and everything will be fine.
I do that each and every night before i go to bed... But sometimes i do forget to do so and that's when balaayo and shaytan's come to me like bunches and interrupt my entire sleep

Can you go into detail?
I just remember it was like a replaying of portions of surah a'raf with Adam and iblis

When I saw iblis post-transformation it was a hideous being made out of this sticky fire and he was in a realm of despair and darkness.

I remember one instance of having a dream that there were a bunch of police cruisers outside my house. I got so terrified I woke up and went to the window to see if it was real. Anyways I went back to sleep kuz I had no reason to expect being knocked unless someone snitched randomly. I swear to God Almighty owner of everything. ..... before fajr within 3 hours of that dream feds knocked down my door and arrested me. The dream came true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending