Southern somalis IDP became fully puntlanders

These evil politicians know they can give an IDP a dollar to win their vote, that's all they care about. First of all, at this point, who knows which "Southern Somali" is actually an Oromo sheegad or a Bantu who came as a Shabaabi Jihaadi? Can we first check their DNA to see if they are actual Somalis and not a bunch of chaotic spies and foreign agents?
We even have British Shabaabi Madows from Ivory Coast running around Somalia. So, yes, let's allow everyone to vote, shall we?

If Puntite Politicians succeed in manipulating IDPs for 'votes', all other Federal States will follow the same formula and soon we will see trucks full of IDPs being transported from region to region like cattle to secure votes. We need law and order, we need a census and we need to only allow voting rights for Somalis who have lived in a state for 5 years minimum and are proven TAX PAYERS.

They will not be laughing when a sheegad from Oromia/Xabashi or Foreign Bantu is in the highest office. Keep misusing IDPs and see what happens in the end.

I hate Somali politics. Uff, I should just stay out of this section.

IDP camps are a hotbed for foreign terrorists and criminals, first of all. Don't be surprised when
AlShabab foreigners, are lining up at polling stations near you. The Madows will claim "Bantu", the Cadaans will claim "Cad Cad" and Oromos will claim D&M. Dumb Somali politicians don't think beyond their bellies.

Zubair al-Muhajir traveled from London to join the group in 2006. He rose through the ranks and ultimately became a member of al-Shabab’s Shura Council of religious scholars.

Al-Muhajir, originally from Ivory Coast, told the VOA Somali program Investigative Dossier that he fell out with the group in 2013 when its Amniyat force arrested him and imprisoned him for three years.

2020122637152569655029104.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
AlShabab foreigners, coming to polling stations near you. The Madows will claim "Bantu", the Cadaans will claim "Cad Cad" and Oromos will claim D&M.

2020122637152569655029104.jpg
Deni is power hungry. I’ve been warning about this but many have been in denial. He literally shot up parliament. He spent 10s of millions in FGS elections. He xooged federal seats before announcing his campaign.

Why is anyone surprised when he gives sharci to everyone and anyone just to stack up votes after his failed war in bosaso he lost all support in the most populous and economic powerhouse of Puntland. He needs every vote.

I’m just laughing at β€˜1 year’. Where in the world has this ever been attempted successfully. Not even UK politicians were this shameless, at least five years is the length :mjlol:

Deni is power hungry. I’ve been warning about this but many have been in denial. He literally shot up parliament.

Why is anyone surprised when he gives sharci to everyone and anyone just to stack up votes after his failed war in bosaso he lost all support in the most populous and economic powerhouse of Puntland. He needs every vote.

I’m just laughing at β€˜1 year’. Where in the world has this ever been attempted successfully. Not even UK politicians were this shameless, at least five years is the length :mjlol:

It's not just Deni, all Somali politicians use IDPs for votes and to carry out protests. They give them a few dollars and use them. Look at pro-Farmaajo rallies and you can see what I am talking about. This trend will continue to happen across Somalia. Now, I wouldn't care as much if all these people were confirmed Somalis, but they are not. IDP camps have actual foreigners and foreign agents living there. That's why Somali politicians and foreign countries are focused on maintaining the status quo in IDP camps.

IDP camps are also used as a place to sexually exploit vulnerable women. Nothing good comes out of these places. All these people need to be DNA checked and registered as foreigners or as Somalis and given houses or deported.

Puntland isn't independent... you're all Somali Citizens

like someone from california can live in texas... no issue

No Somali truly cares about freedom of movement, the issue is with allowing unchecked people to vote in any election. Somalis should prove they have lived in a state, paid taxes and have no criminal record before being allowed to vote.

If Somalia was a normal country and for example, I moved to Galmudug for example, I don't expect to start voting immediately. I have to pay my dues first.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's not just Deni, all Somali politicians use IDPs for votes and to carry out protests. They give them a few dollars and use them. Look at pro-Farmaajo rallies and you can see what I am talking about. This trend will continue to happen across Somalia. Now, I wouldn't care as much if all these people were confirmed Somalis, but they are not. IDP camps have actual foreigners and foreign agents living there. That's why Somali politicians and foreign countries are focused on maintaining the status quo in IDP camps.

IDP camps are also used as a place to sexually exploit vulnerable women. Nothing good comes out of these places. All these people need to be DNA checked and registered as foreigners or as Somalis and given houses or deported.
Of course. It’s very dangerous. The reason the south is a mess security wise is because of so many different people. No one knows what their neighbours are doing. They aren’t cousins, same qabiil etc. some random will claim D&M, others Madowweyne. Then they’ll go blow up your area

Of course. It’s very dangerous. The reason the south is a mess security wise is because of so many different people. No one knows what their neighbours are doing. They aren’t cousins, same qabiil etc. some random will claim D&M, others Madowweyne. Then they’ll go blow up your area

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Bantu population seems to have exploded in the IDP camps. I saw a news article/video about newcomers from Tanzania living in IDP camps. So, imagine allowing all sorts of these unknowns to vote? As you have all seen already, there are Oromos walking into Somalia everyday, in large numbers and they are all young able-bodied adults. They want to replace us slowly and they will 100% claim to be ethnic Somalis until they are confident enough to show themselves.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

It seens Deni goverment working for votes from now before end of the year local elections. Giving citzensship to south Somalis is bad move.
Mashallah glad to see PL politicians being inclusive and welcoming to Southern Somalis. Hes right the term IDP is downright deragotory. Glad to see the xenophobia and PIM nonsense spewed here being ignored

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

It seens Deni goverment working for votes from now before end of the year local elections. Giving citzensship to south Somalis is bad move.

Puntland is for Puntites, these IDPs can stay at their FMS and instead of running away from their problems they should embrace it and bring peace to their regions instead.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No Somali truly cares about freedom of movement, the issue is with allowing unchecked people to vote in any election. Somalis should prove they have lived in a state, paid taxes and have no criminal record before being allowed to vote.

If Somalia was a normal country and for example, I moved to Galmudug for example, I don't expect to start voting immediately. I have to pay my dues first.
That is normal OP should wrote that more clearly instead of writing citizenship, he should wrote residency ID.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
This is genuinely a terrible thing. Recall the leader of the Gaalkacyo AS sleeper cell was from Beledweyne. IDPs and southerners are over represented in crime within Bosaaso and Gaalkacyo with regard to their numbers. Very, very bad move that might cost Kaah the election.:damedamn:

This is genuinely a terrible thing. Recall the leader of the Gaalkacyo AS sleeper cell was from Beledweyne. IDPs and southerners are over represented in crime within Bosaaso and Gaalkacyo with regard to their numbers. Very, very bad move that might cost Kaah the election.:damedamn:

It's not just KAAH, all the political parties are cynically using IDPs for 'easy votes'. But it's going to backfire on them and it will happen across Somalia. Well, until the parliament enforces laws preventing random people from voting in places they have no residency in.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
It's not just KAAH, all the political parties are cynically using IDPs for 'easy votes'. But it's going to backfire on them and it will happen across Somalia. Well, until the parliament enforces laws preventing random people from voting in places they have no residency in.
What’s confusing about this is that TPEC said voters would have to prove 7 years of residence to vote.:francis:

Trending