Southern somalis IDP became fully puntlanders

Laagite

الداروودي
These evil politicians know they can give an IDP a dollar to win their vote, that's all they care about. First of all, at this point, who knows which "Southern Somali" is actually an Oromo sheegad or a Bantu who came as a Shabaabi Jihaadi? Can we first check their DNA to see if they are actual Somalis and not a bunch of chaotic spies and foreign agents?
We even have British Shabaabi Madows from Ivory Coast running around Somalia. So, yes, let's allow everyone to vote, shall we?

If Puntite Politicians succeed in manipulating IDPs for 'votes', all other Federal States will follow the same formula and soon we will see trucks full of IDPs being transported from region to region like cattle to secure votes. We need law and order, we need a census and we need to only allow voting rights for Somalis who have lived in a state for 5 years minimum and are proven TAX PAYERS.

They will not be laughing when a sheegad from Oromia/Xabashi or Foreign Bantu is in the highest office. Keep misusing IDPs and see what happens in the end.

I hate Somali politics. Uff, I should just stay out of this section.
The UN owns the land where IDPs reside.

Someone from Gashaamo or Harta Sheekh can be considered a citizen but not a Baidoan that welcomed you in 1970s droughts.
Way more Ogaden were settled in SL in the 80's, than SL people were settled in Koonfur in the 70's.

Those Ogaden refugees became amongst the most eager participants in Faqqash activities in the late 80's.

So spare me the BS calaacal about who did what for whom.

Laagite

الداروودي
Way more Ogaden were settled in SL in the 80's, than SL people were settled in Koonfur in the 70's.

Those Ogaden refugees became amongst the most eager participants in Faqqash activities in the late 80's.

RX are the same as Ogaden?

This ain't calcaal, alot of SL people still live in SWS with the SWS native status.

RX are the same as Ogaden?

This ain't calcaal, alot of SL people still live in SWS with the SWS native status.
I was referring to how SL more than repaid whatever debt was incurred through the 70s drought displacement.

It is calaacal trying to bring up a debt SL more than repaid with regards to SL citizenship.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

This is where ldoor logic collapses. There were far more of you that came as refugees in 88’ to what is now SR then the amount that came to what is now SL.
12DB2F8D-B0D4-4D2B-A912-07630E3C19E5.jpeg

The largest Refugee camp on earth at that time was Isaaqs fleeing to Somali Region. Going forward dont add us into your conflict with Raxanweyn :nvjpqts:
59FAB209-B634-474E-898B-4E27E5174870.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni is power hungry. I’ve been warning about this but many have been in denial. He literally shot up parliament. He spent 10s of millions in FGS elections. He xooged federal seats before announcing his campaign.

Why is anyone surprised when he gives sharci to everyone and anyone just to stack up votes after his failed war in bosaso he lost all support in the most populous and economic powerhouse of Puntland. He needs every vote.

I’m just laughing at ‘1 year’. Where in the world has this ever been attempted successfully. Not even UK politicians were this shameless, at least five years is the length :mjlol:
Get off deni gus naya u been riding this whole month worry about ur filthy galnusmudug with half of the land occupied by alshabab and ur ilttrate Eddie morphy lookin negro qorqor chewing khat in xamar instead of being dhusmeraab 😂😂 the promplem with puntland is they trying to appease every body they just give to somaliland 257k nacala ku taal

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@bidenkulaha dani is self made self paid if he run for somalia president spent money is noone of ur business I don’t understand why u repeating same sentence everyday naya dani free u from xarmaajo if it wasn’t him xarmaajo will abuse u by now instead of thank him you spreading fake news🗞 stop it🛑

This is where ldoor logic collapses. There were far more of you that came as refugees in 88’ to what is now SR then the amount that came to what is now SL.
View attachment 230070
The largest Refugee camp on earth at that time was Isaaqs fleeing to Somali Region. Going forward dont add us into your conflict with Raxanweyn :nvjpqts:
View attachment 230072
What are you smoking?

The vast majority that fled to Hawd, fled to majority Isaaq territories such as Gaashamo, Harta Sheekh, Daroor, Dulcad etc. That included my family that fled to Harta Sheekh, a HA town.

The Ogaden, in particular the WSLF, infamously preyed on any refugees, killing and raping at will. That led to the formation of Afraad, who were originally set-up to protect the refugees from the Ogaden militias. Later they became part of the armed wing of the SNM.

The Ogaden did zero for SL refugees except look to exploit and prey on them.

Last edited:
IDP camps are a hotbed for foreign terrorists and criminals, first of all. Don't be surprised when
AlShabab foreigners, are lining up at polling stations near you. The Madows will claim "Bantu", the Cadaans will claim "Cad Cad" and Oromos will claim D&M. Dumb Somali politicians don't think beyond their bellies.

2020122637152569655029104.jpg
This is really bad for PL citizens

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What are you smoking?

The vast majority that fled to Hawd, fled to majority Isaaq territories such as Gaashamo, Harta Sheekh, Daroor, Dulcad etc. That included my family that fled to Harta Sheekh, a HA town.

The Ogaden, in particular the WSLF, infamously preyed on any refugees, killing and raping at will. That led to the formation of Afraad, who were originally set-up to protect the refugees from the Ogaden militias. Later they became part of the armed wing of the SNM.

The Ogaden did zero for SL refugees except look to exploit and prey on them.
The camps were based in HartaSheekh which is in Qabri Bayax and also Awaare. Neither of those are Isaaq towns although they have an Isaaq presence due to refugees.

The rest could be split up in two points:
  • We helped you
-No, the UN built and payed for the camps and for MSB to host them as they did to Mengistu for you in Somali region.
  • You targeted our people
-Conflicts in Hawd have been ongoing since the british era and mistreatment of refugees is something that started on your side. Dont cry now after you went and played the same game.