Southern somalis IDP became fully puntlanders

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Deport the people, its not like anyone will care. SL faced only backlash online which was a fake outrage, Puntland will be fine.

Deport the people, its not like anyone will care. SL faced only backlash online which was a fake outrage, Puntland will be fine.

Well PL is not a country unlike Somaliland so how can you say deport citizens from any part of Somalia? You should cease with your isolationism and tribalism and be more like my state Hiirshabelle

Well PL is not a country unlike Somaliland so how can you say deport citizens from any part of Somalia? You should cease with your isolationism and tribalism and be more like my state Hiirshabelle
I was in this so called country niggas have passport from the republic era that ain't no country

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Riddle me this gang, Ahmed Madobe as Jubaland state leader wants to have ultimate authority over his state without FGS having any power, OK fair enough.
However if Ahmed Madobe as Somalia's president would I believe demand he has ultimate control over every region making up our country Somalia.
This is just low IQ hypocritical qabyaalad

Riddle me this gang, Ahmed Madobe as Jubaland state leader wants to have ultimate authority over his state without FGS having any power, OK fair enough.
However if Ahmed Madobe as Somalia's president would I believe demand he has ultimate control over every region making up our country Somalia.
This is just low IQ hypocritical qabyaalad
Madoobe is not even a Jubaland president, he didn't go through wasirka arimaha gudaha so constitutionally the administrstion in Gedo is the legit Jubaland representitve. When we enter Kismaayo we will drag that proto Oromo men on the streets of Kismaayo.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

SL is not a country too, what business did they have deporting people. They did it because they could because the local population wanted it. Same could be done in Puntland, if local people want to deport southerners, by all means deport. The calacaal on the net aint going to help, action is needed.

Im not from PL and stop man, why you accusing from tribalism kkkk don’t know if you are trolling

So all i got to do to get a citizenship in puntland is to sit in idp camp for a year and I'll get my full citizenship?

Here I come mama buntland :rejoice:
I'll be bringing in some friends

Abaq

VIP
Bad move. It seems Maxamuud Saleebaan are determined to destroy their own state by their own hands. Cumarow, Ciisow, Cusmaan dawladdiina yuusan burburinin. They shoot each other in Boosaaso and now they want to make you a langaab in your own land. But I bet you will be all annoyed I said this out loud just like you were all angry when Kabtan Ayuub said the same thing the other day.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Clan diversity has worked wonders in the south somaha? This is one of the few things I don't like about the current admin. Let them live and work freely as they have been doing for decades. Anything beyond that waa edeb daaro

Yusuf M

PuntExit
These IDPs need to be shown the exit door. :camby:

I'm sorry, but I don't want my region to become heavily diverse like the deep south Somalia. We are peaceful and stable compared to the deep south because we are mostly one clan state. If more and more of these folks move in, then expect more terror bombings, assassinations, and social unrest in the big PL cities. I have a couple of times seen videos of reer Konfuur who fled wars and oppression in their regions DEMANDING their rights in PL instead of fighting for their rights in their own lands. And reer Puntland need to make it clear that they are vehemently against what these corrupt politicians are doing.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
SL is not a country too, what business did they have deporting people. They did it because they could because the local population wanted it. Same could be done in Puntland, if local people want to deport southerners, by all means deport. The calacaal on the net aint going to help, action is needed.

Im not from PL and stop man, why you accusing from tribalism kkkk don’t know if you are trolling

Right in one way that it was mainly driven by local authorities from those areas. As the population of people from Somalia & Ethiopia is much greater in Burco/Hargeisa then those regions where they deported from...

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
That means I could move to Hargesia from Burtinle. God forbid

There's no issue you moving to Hargeisa as there are many non SL who own land and property there... Personally I don't like Hargeisa too crowded for me... Good to visit not to live

Trending