Puntland takes in Somalis who were deported from Las Anod by Somaliland officials.

Somaliland arrested and deported a 1000 South and South-Central Somalis in LaasCaanood, including women and children and sent them to Mudug.

Day 1.
Day 2.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somaliland-starts-second-round-of-β€˜deportations’-of-southern-somalis-in-las-anod-majority-are-women-and-children.122356/

Trucks full of Southern Somalis have reached Puntland where officials have sent help to the people that were deported from Somaliland.

Mudug Governor Sanyare released a statement and to summarise his points;

• He believes the excuse used to deport them "security risk", is bogus, citing the recent successful takedown of AlShaydan in Mudug, which showed that locals were mostly behind killings and thus he believes it is also unlikely that Southern Somalis are killing people in LasCanod
  • He points out that these people should be welcomed and treated well as is our islamic duty.
  • He calls on Puntites in Mudug to welcome them.

=======================================================

Deported Somalis welcomed in Mudug, Puntland.

Gaalkacyo

Burtinle

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I heard they're mostly raxanweyn. Backwards idiots, Oromo wey soo dhaweynayan and kicking out fellow Somalis. Theyll get their karma tho.

yaa salaam jamharuriyaha barakeeysan shaqo wacan ayeey wadaa.
Day Flag GIF

I heard they're mostly raxanweyn. Backwards idiots, Oromo wey soo dhaweynayan and kicking out fellow Somalis. Theyll get their karma tho.

Raxanweyn and Bantus have very bad, unorganised leadership. Their people are either joining AlShaydan or they are travelling to very distant lands for simple business opportunities. Meanwhile there is so much unexplored potential in South-West Somalia.

If I was in charge of South-West, I would recall all my people and put them to work. This would also force other lazy Somalis to do their own work, or continue to hire foreigners to do basic things, like the idiots they are.

no cry more we are getting both the Madowweyne and raxanweyn votes. Madowweyne even has an ugaas in galmudug.

Madowweyn has been pseudo-Hawiye since 1991, when you called them 'Kamasle Hawiye' and told them to murder Daarood civilians.

Puntland does not care about D&M votes, it's about economic and social benefits. We keep useful people around and arrest troublemakers.

Madowweyn has been pseudo-Hawiye since 1991, when you called them 'Kamasle Hawiye' and told them to murder Daarood civilians.

Puntland does not care about D&M votes, it's about economic and social benefits. We keep useful people around and arrest troublemakers.
Every minority gets the hawiye card when they are needed and we threat them better than any other group. For instance madoowweynes have it better in xamar than in puntland.

And raxanweyns never forgive or forget, they hate us a little but they hate you moooooooore and mj propaganda will not change that.

Last edited:
Every minority gets the hawiye when they are needed and we threat them better than any other group. For instance madoowweynes have it better in xamar than in puntland.

And raxanweyns never forgive or forget, they hate us a little but they hate you moooooooore and mj propaganda will change that.

I don't care who hates or loves MJs. As long as they pay taxes and keep their murderous hands to themselves, we sleep happily.

Som

VIP
Good job PL. I have criticized you in the past and probably don't agree with PL on many issues but this act shows strong leadership and solidarity with your fellow somalis.
Somalia government should officially thank PL and support puntites against the anti somali regime in SL

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Trucks full of South Somalis have reached Puntland and officials have sent help to the people that were deported. Officials are said to have spoken out however, official statements haven't been released as of yet.

They even stole their property and hunted them down like the Nazi’s did the Jews. This business man explains how they removed him from his own home and didn’t even give him an opportunity to get his belongings

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
Daaroods are bipolar, they deport these poor people from their cities and welcome them to another darood city :bell: They have no shame