South Africans are planning to Kill Geeljires Sept 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the looting of Spazas is an important indicator of the state of the economy in SA.

Forget their Central Bank, Forget their QE, Forget the Contagion from Turkey, Forget the strong dollar, Forget the weak rand and high interest rate, Forget the Libor.

Just seeing this spike in Spaza shop lootings is enough to tell you the state of the economy in SA.

If you can’t even open a Spaza, there’s no fucking way you will farm.

The cover is blown off the South African Agenda. I’m not buying it anymore. These neefs are looting Spazas, and their rand is falling like a sack or rocks and central bank is about to blow the cover on their economy and these idiots are fighting over Spazas?
These apes will reap what they sow

In South African English, ''African'' has become code for Bantu.
:susp: In that case
4AB2E9B400000578-5562589-image-a-21_1522425194330.jpg

These apes will reap what they sow

You’re sounding like a racist Canaan guy. LooL

This an inter-African issue.

Trump has fueld populism around the world. Everyone is attacking eachother, this what the elites want.

When a South African is complaing about a Immigration in a Sweto—things are bad.

Julius is another Trump. There’s are so many little Trumps around the world now it’s contagious

Trump has fueld populism around the world. Everyone is attacking eachother, this what the elites want.

When a South African is complaing about a Immigration in a Sweto—things are bad.

Julius is another Trump. There’s are so many little Trumps around the world now it’s contagious
Somalis were getting killed by SAs way before Trump emerged so I fail to see how that is related to this issue.

The Black South Africans have been politically and economically failed by their post-Apartheid leadership. Whites still control most of the fertile land; Indians dominate some of the best sectors; and the Somalis are a victim of this rage because they managed to open up a few shops in the ghetto.

Trump might’ve fueled that but these Madows have been killing us and looting somali businesses before trump

:faysalwtf:

Go on Twitter and type: "Spatza Somalians" and you will find some frightening information.

This new generations of South Africans is out of control, they have completely forgot who their alleys are.

They have forgotten the time when Somalis helped the Exiled ANC secure military equipment and arms from Somalia Via the Ocean. An entire ship was purchased by Ghanas President from Egypt and the ship was sent to Somalia to load weapons and help the ANC infiltrate by sea. External Mission: The ANC in Exile, 1960-1990

I'm confused by this new generation of SA youth, they are not only destroying themselves, but also their economy, country, relationships and brand with other African nationals.

They're literally on Locus mode that this point, attacking anything and everything they see.

I don't know if this is some kind of payback or karma for Somalia assisting the ANC.:siilaanyolaugh:

Whats confusing about this issue is that, the land the Spatza sits on is owned by Black SA, it's passive income for many people who own the plot. These Spatzas have actually helped these communities get access to cheaper goods and services. Now, if you're a Black SA who leases a Spatza plot, you can earn steady passive income and create jobs within your community, but no longer it seems.

Somalis and Ethiopians don't have lobbies in SA like the Asians and Indians do. SA is going broke, and people are looking for blood. They will attack anyone who's earning income or making a living.

We should chain their wide ass noses again, fucking animals.

Somalis should just leave. No money is worth your life. We are not wanted there

NO WE ARE COLONIALIST. we will ecconimally own south african along with the white boss and the smelly indian brothers.

WE SHALL HAVE A STAKE IN THIS WHITE MAN MADE NATION.

let them spread the somali power allover africa.

they are part of a big pan somali agenda, inshallah.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Somalis in South Africa lacag ayey arkaan them niggas are swimmimg in money, they will never leave.

VixR

Veritas
What’s their deal?

Do they have a horrible job market or something? Why do they attack businesses?

VixR

Veritas
These are the people we are dealing with

Alright, this was funny :mjlol:
OMG.

What can the Somalis in SA do? I’m sure I have an uncle there. Do they target shops or random Somalis, and how are the police handling this? It seems they’re nowhere in sight from these videos!

You can tell at least a # SAs don’t agree with this, I like to think this is the actions of a horrible minority so enough with the apartheid jokes, but ffs it’s unsustainable.

Alright, this was funny :mjlol:
OMG.

What can the Somalis in SA do? I’m sure I have an uncle there. Do they target shops or random Somalis, and how are the police handling this? It seems they’re nowhere in sight from these videos!

You can tell at least a # SAs don’t agree with this, I like to think this is the actions of a horrible minority so enough with the apartheid jokes, but ffs it’s unsustainable.

Its complete xoolonimo.

They say things like we want to have our own spazas but SA keep buying from Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts